Chapter Eleven

Nate

~Major Lazer - Trigger~

"Nate," the chick whined, "I want your hands on my tits."

Fuck, she was a needy bitch. "You'll get my hands when I'm finished with your friend."

She pouted. "Well hurry up because I'm not going to wait all night for you."

It crossed my mind that I could care less if she left.

It also crossed my mind that all I was thinking about while her friend gave me a hand job was Jillian.

Fuck.

I pushed the other girls hand off me dick and stood. Doing up my jeans, I muttered, "Sorry, girls, but this isn't going to happen tonight."

They started complaining but I wasn't listening anymore. I was going home to try and talk some sense into myself.

It had been four hours since Jillian had walked out in our argument and I hadn't been able to get her out of my head since. She'd pissed me off and turned me on all in one go. When she'd performed her new dance, the one she hadn't shown me yet, I'd been surprised, but when she'd let those assholes touch her, I'd been fucking ropable. And then when she accused me of not wanting to see other men touch her, I'd started sprouting some shit about being her boss. We both knew I wasn't her damn boss but I'd pushed the point, and for the second time this week I'd had no control over what came out of my mouth.

I had good intentions of going home, but some other force took over on the way and fifteen minutes later, I found myself knocking on Jillian's door.

She took her time, but she eventually answered it. When she realised it was me, she frowned. Her shoulders sagged, and she said, "I don't have it in me to argue with you anymore tonight, Nate."

All the fight left me at the sight of her and the sound of defeat in her voice. Fuck, I'd been a bastard to her, and needed to make this right between us. "I'm not here to fight. I need to apologise."

Defeat gave way to surprise and she stood back, and held the door open for me

Defeat gave way to surprise and she stood back, and held the door open for me. I stepped inside and walked down her hallway into her kitchen. I'd been to Jillian's house a couple of times and was always struck by how similar her taste was to mine. We both liked the minimalist look and white walls. She had some colour splashed throughout but it was fairly simple and I liked that too.

I hit the kitchen and spun around to face her. She was watching me warily and I couldn't blame her. "I'm sorry for how I treated you tonight. That shit I said about being your boss was a load of crap so just forget I said it, okay?"

"And?"

"And I shouldn't have said anything about the guys touching you. That's totally your call." I didn't want them touching her, but I was sorry that I'd had a shot at her about it.