Chapter Nineteen

Nate

~Falling - Harry Styles~

Monday morning rolled around fast, and I dropped Jillian back at her house after she'd stayed with me last night. She had treated me to a long night of sex and was worn out this morning. I couldn't wait to get my hands back on her tonight.

After I dropped her off, I headed over to Jason Steel's warehouse to meet Sam who was waiting for me there.

I surveyed the warehouse in front of us. "Shit, brother, what does Steel actually do? This joint is huge," I said to Sam.

 "Shit, brother, what does Steel actually do? This joint is huge," I said to Sam

"I'm still not sure what he does. He likes to keep shit to himself and I don't ask."

"You have much to do with him now, after all the shit with Blake and Roxy?"

"Not really, and that's the way I like it."

We were greeted at the door by a beefy looking guy who escorted us up to Steel's office on the second floor. He was on the phone and motioned for us to take a seat. Steel ended his call and gave us his attention. "What can I do for you?" The intensity this guy exuded was off the charts. I wondered if he ever chilled; I highly doubted.

Sam spoke first. "Nate asked me for some help with a personal matter, and I suggested you might be able to help him."

"With what?"

I answered him, "A friend of mine has an ex-husband who is trying to bully her into an agreement. I've only met him once but he seems like a real piece of work. He has a high public profile so I'm thinking we need to come up with something different we need to come up with something different to our usual way of dealing with this shit and I figure you could be the man to help us with that."

"Who is it?" He wasn't big on saying more than he had to which I respected.

"Jason Pierce."

His brows shot up

His brows shot up. "Fuck."

"You obviously know him, then," Sam said.

"Know him? I have a long, hard history with that family. They bully people into shit all the time so I can only imagine what he's doing to his ex. I've got dirt on him that would send him to prison for a very long time.