𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Part Sixteen: Sebastian Shaw

1962. Covert CIA Research Base. Langley, Virginia.

Svet's POV

Alex and Darwin played on a game machine, while the rest of us (Raven, Angel, Sean, Hank and myself) sat in the couch area, talking

Alex and Darwin played on a game machine, while the rest of us (Raven, Angel, Sean, Hank and myself) sat in the couch area, talking. Alex was beating Darwin on the game, we sat talking until two obnoxious assholes decided to stop and stare.

"Oh, I didn't know the circus was in town!" one gasped in false excitement, I rolled my eyes.

The jerk who said that comment looked at Angel and went "Come on, honey. Give us a little" and made a wing gesture and a made weird noises. "No?".

"Hey sweetheart" the jerk called to me, wolf whistling. "Why don't ya ditch these freaks and come with me and do what your made for? Stayin' at home and making sure I get a good time", I flipped him off, simply, wanting him to leave us all alone. 

"Come on, let's see the foot! There it is! Come on, Bigfoot. Let's go! Hey, hey. Come on!" the jerk continued as Hank stood up and closed the curtains, sassily waving them goodbye.

"Well played, Hank" I commented as Hank sent me a warm smile, as I took a sip of my Chamomile tea.

"They're just guys being stupid" Raven reminded, as I leaned back in my arm chair a bit.

"Guys being stupid I can handle. I've handled it my whole life." Angel shot back. "But I'd rather a bunch of guys stare me with my clothes off than they way these ones stare at me".

"At us" Raven corrected, sadly. 

Suddenly, everyone stopped talking as we heard some distant banging noises. Darwin's face morphed from one of joking to one of serious.

"What was that?" Darwin asked. "I don't know. Something doesn't feel right".

Alex and Darwin made their way over to Angel, Raven, Sean, Hank and I who were all now stood up. My heart was pounding with fear and Raven noticed this. I think they all did. We walked over to the curtains and unveiled them, revealing the empty, dead silent courtyard. Something didn't feel right, like Darwin said.

"What is that?" Alex questioned, as we all screamed when Levene fell from the sky and dropped dead in front of the window.

I choked back a sob, as Raven covered her mouth with her hands. We all backed away from the window in sheer horror. Suddenly, dozens of agents, my fellow co-workers dropped from the sky screaming to their doom. One fell through the glass roof covering a bench as Raven and I screamed in horror, Darwin, Alex and Hank were shocked too. 

"Get back! Do not leave that room. We're under attack!" another Agent yelled, as he and another two agents ran around in the courtyard with a gun each.