𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝙾𝚗𝚎

Part Twenty One: I Prefer The Real Svetlana

1962.

Svet's POV

Erik walked through the door, noticing me in his bed. Naked. A tint of blush hit his cheeks, as he though I didn't notice. The look of surprise was adorning Erik's face amused me. The covers draped over my body.

"Well... this is a surprise." Erik admitted.

"The nice kind?" I asked, teasing him a bit.

"Get out, Svetka. I wanna go to bed. Maybe in a few years." Erik dismissed, as I rolled over looking at him with the smug look on my face.

I shifted my hair into an Ash Blonde colour and my eyes into a steel blue, also making myself look a little older.

"How about now?" I asked, as Erik turned back to me.

There was a moment of silence between as Erik looked at my new features. I had the ability to change my hair and eye colour via an illusion. Illusions I had under wraps, and it had been that way since I was 5. Before that, I wasn't aloud to leave the house for 2 months due to my mind spazzing out and making people see that I had brown hair and pink eyes.

"I prefer the real Svetlana" he stated as the illusion broke from Erik's mind, showing me with ginger hair and green eyes, and looking younger than I was in my illusion

"I said the real Svetlana" Erik repeated as I sadly looked away, before looking back at him with paper white skin, my pearl white eyes and white blonde hair.

"Perfection" was all Erik said, as I began to tear up.

Nobody had ever called my true form perfection. My heart felt like it had done a back flip, as I wiped the tears from my eyes.

"C-Could you pass me my robe?" I asked, slightly stammering.

"You don't have to hide" Erik insisted, walking towards the bed and sitting on it.

"Have you ever looked at a tiger and thought you ought to cover it up?" Erik asked, a smile on his lips, as he slightly made me smile.

"No but..." I began, but Erik cut me off, helping me as I was lost for words.

"You're an exquisite creature, Svetka. All your life, the world has tried to tame you. It's time for you to be free" Erik said, leaning in as I leaned in too.

Our lips locked with one anothers, his hand gently cupping my face. A minute or so passed, as we broke the kiss, as I began to blush like crazy, Erik's hand still cupping my face. I climbed out of the bed, Erik kissing me one last time before I stepped out of the covers, revealing my full true form.

From head to toe, my skin was a pasty, paper white. My eyes were a gleaming white with deep black pupils, my hair flowed down to my chest. My skin became seemingly pale. I felt like a freak. But times were changing. I stared at myself in the mirror of Erik's room, seeing if I was truly beautiful or not.

 I stared at myself in the mirror of Erik's room, seeing if I was truly beautiful or not

Erik's arms slithered around my waist, as he pressed a light kiss to my left temple. He was the only one who would understand me. The only one whoever loved me for who I was. Expect my beloved father and mother, and my baby brother. Nikolai, Anastasia, Dmitri, Alexandra and Vladimir Romanova. Now, Erik Lehnsherr fit into that category.

"Mutant and proud" I said, looking up at Erik.

"Mutant and proud" he repeated, pressing another kiss to my lips.