A Different Kind of Power

All Might's Voice

'Thinking'

"Speaking"

We start off a day before the entrance exams to U.A. Izuku has been training under All Might to train his body in order to withstand his quirk. "Well Young Midoriya I must take my leave." All Might spoke. "I'll see you All Might"

After All Might left Midoriya on his own, he kept picking up trash from the beach and moving it. Until he found a device that he had never seen before, it was an orb made of metal and what seemed like cracked glass with a very faint light blue glow coming off of it. Izuku slowly moved his hand towards it slowly when his finger got close it shocked him. It soon started to glow brighter and flew towards Midoriya, it pushed up against his chest where his heart was. It slowly fazed through his chest. Midoriya was screaming now feeling extreme pain. It caused some heroes to form at the top of the beach searching for the screaming. It soon stopped. The heroes slowly made their way onto the beach but stopped when a trash pile fell over, soon came out a machine-like creature rising from the ground it stood tall reaching about 15 feet tall. 

"What the hell is that?!" One of the heroes spoke up getting ready to fight

"What the hell is that?!" One of the heroes spoke up getting ready to fight. In front of the robot were three heroes, Death Arms, Mount Lady, and Kamui Woods. They were all getting ready to fight the tall and menacing robot that stood in front of them. As soon as Mount Lady grew to her max height the machine rose both hands above his head and tried to speak, "I mean no harm, I don't know how this happened." The robot spoke with a voice that didn't match its menacing looks. "Then what were you doing?" Death Arms spoke up staying in his fighting stance. "I was just cleaning up the beach when I found a weird device, as soon as I touched it I started to change into this." The Robot spoke pointing to his body with his non gun hand. "Is this your quirk in action!" Kamui Woods spoke up, extending his wood just a little bit. "That's the problem, I'm quirkless, I don't know what happened to me please help!" The robot fell to his knees and made what sounded like sobbing noises. It was Mount Lady that knelt down near the robot, "Hey it's ok we will help you. Is there anyone we can contact for you?" The robot looked up its single large red eye staring back into Mount Lady's eyes, "My mom." After the robot gave the heroes his mother's number, they told the mother what was happening and it didn't take long for a car to show up with two people, one was a little chubby green haired woman and a skinny blond man that looked extremely frail. They both came out of the red truck and made their way onto the beach. It was the mother that spoke up first, "Where's my boy?" Her voice was covered in worry. "Mom it's me" The robot spoke up looking down at the small woman. The woman quickly ran up to the robot and hugged its large leg, she was crying. "What happened to you Izuku?!" The women looked up to the single red eye of Izuku. "I don't know I was just cleaning the beach and this happened" The boy said pointing to his body. The skinny man came up, "Try to calm yourself and concentrate. Maybe you can go back to your normal form if you focus." Izuku breathed out slowly and concentrated soon he started to shrink and the metal went away or into his body, when all the metal was gone it was the same cinnamon bun Izuku, but because of his body absorbing and changing like that there were a few things different about him one, he was slightly taller than before and his body was showing a lot more of muscles, his shirt was ripped to shreds and hanged loosely to his now toned body. There was something that also shocked the mother of the boy. The mother took his shirt off and looked at his chest, a large scar over where his heart was being shown. "Izuku, what happened to you?!" Now the mother was extremely worried about her son. "It was that strange machine that I touched and it started to glow and came at me and phased through my chest, I don't really know what happened but the next thing I knew I was that big robot. The boy looked up and saw the skinny blond man talking to the heroes and soon the three heroes left. "Mrs. Midoriya I believe it would be best to take your son to the hospital" The mother nodded and grabbed Izuku's arm and dragged him into the skinny man's car. They made their way to the hospital and went in and were asking for a quirk doctor as fast as possible. Once the person saw the child's condition with the scar on his chest she called a doctor as fast as possible. They were taken to a room and tests were being taken on the boy after a while the doctor came back with the results of the exams and tests. "Well I honestly don't know what to say, we couldn't find any trace of a quirk in his body, but his internal system of his heart, lungs, and blood have changed drastically. One being that his heart is encased in some orb, that is supercharging his body. Which means, he can live probably three times a normal life span, but we don't truly know. His lungs seem to be able to get oxygen in and out at a much faster rate to make sure his muscles stay healthy, he also has fatigue resistance. The only thing that is concerning is that almost all eternal organs have become biomechanical. We don't know what this will do in the long run but we will have to check what happens when he is transformed. We will consider it a quirk and update your records. Since it is a first of a kind what would you like to call this quirk Izuku?" The doctor finished looking at the boy. Izuku thought for a second before he heard a voice in his mind speak. 'Shockwave' the voice spoke, it was cold and almost calculating. "I would like to call this power Shockwave." "Ok shockwave it is, you and your mother will be going somewhere else to test your powers." Then the blond man spoke up "Sir how long will those tests take him." "It's hard to say at least it will take him through tomorrow." The boy's eyes went wide and said, "But I have the U.A. entrance exams tomorrow, would it be fine if I figure out my powers on my own?" The doctor looked at the boy and thought for a second and then spoke, "I don't see the problem just try and not lose control. We will still have to take tests of you transformed but that can be after the U.A. Entrance exam." The boy let out a held breath that he didn't know he had. "Well that's about everything I can do for you, you can go now." The mother and boy left the room with the man following them.

Authors Note: Please give me feedback It would be great also. I don't have a writing schedule yet but that will depend if you guys want long detailed chapters or short chapters. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this story I was very nervous if I wanted to post it or not.