Costume and New Allies!

Izuku's POV

'I wonder what's wrong with my costume?' 'It could be the metals needed or the technology disadvantage that your species has'. It was Shockwaves cold tone that showed Izuku that he was disappointed. Lately Shockwave tone of voice has been changing based on how he's feeling, its no longer the cold voice it changes. I guess this costume thing has gotten him upset. I'm going to have to come up with a way to make it up to him. We made our way to the support department, once we got there and got up to the door, there was rumbling inside. 'Move!' Shockwave spoke up. It was to late and the door blew off its hinges and I was thrown back.

No One's POV

As the smoke cleared Izuku was able to see clearly he felt something on his chest. He lifted himself to a sitting position. "Mei! It's the first day and your already making inventions!" A mans voice spoke up and with it a body came out of the smoke it was Power Loader. "Sorry I couldn't help myself, besides babies need to be made! Oh who are you?" The girl named Mei spoke turning her head to look at Izuku. "The names Izuku, Midoriya Izuku" Izuku slowly got up from the ground. "I was told that there was complications with my costume?" "Ah, so it is you. Yeah some of the implications you want on your costume I don't beleive we can do." Power loader spoke getting the attention of the pink haired girl. "I can help!" She spoke with so much excitement in her voice. "No its fine. I figured this would happen let me look and I can finish it" Izuku spoke walking past the pink haired girl. The three made their way into the room and Power Loader brought Izuku over to a table with his costume out. "Some of the blueprints you sent use we can't understand. There in a language we can't understand" Power Lowader said looking up from the blue prints to look at Izuku. "Sorry about that I thought I translated all the blue prints I sent in. Don't worry about it I can finish it. It was going to need my touch anyways" "What do you mean by that?" "I'll just show you" Izuku transformed his arm and brought it over his costume and metal tendrils came out and grabbed onto the costume and it was changing. It was being covered in a form of metal. "That should do it" "What's your quirk? What did you do to it?" It was Hatsume she had sparkles in her eyes. "I just made it so it wouldn't tear when I transform and so that my technology works while I'm not transformed" "What do you mean your technology?" Power Loader spoke looking at the boy curiously. Izuku turned his palm up and a hologram came out. "This here is Shockwave, we share the same body. As for your question of my quirk I would like it if you two don't tell anyone else. It's not a quirk" "I have fused with the boy known as Izuku Midoriya. My name is Shockwave I'm from an alien specieces of machines known as Transformers. The reason why we had to modify our costume so it could use Transformer technology. It is also so Izuku can use my power without transforming" Shockwave was cold when he was speaking not sounding to interested in having to tell them this. "Oh, I get it. I guess you change sizes when you transform and from telling the upgrades you gave your costume it is so you can also for contacting or other forms of locating enemies or hostages. Man you really thought far ahead!" Mei spoke up holding up the costume and looking at the modifications they made. "But what I'm curious is the metal you put on the costume and the one made out of your arm. As far as I know Its defiantly not one I've ever seen before. So what is it?" Izuku was a little shocked by that just by a look she was able to tell that the metal wasn't one from earth for that matter. Shockwave turned to her and spoke, "The metal is called Tranformieum. It is what I am made of and as now Izuku. It allows my species to transform like you see with Izuku" "Is there anymore of it?" "No" Shockwave was cold with his repsonse. "Well there is more and we have it but we had planed on using it" Izuku spoke rubbing the back of his neck with his other hand. Mei came up and grabbed his normal hand she had sparkles in her eyes, "What do you plan on making! Can I help!" Izuku stepped back a little surprised from the sudden contact, his face flushed. "Well I really don't know how much you can help" Izuku closed his eyes it was Shockwave that broke the silence, "She can help. She seems capable of understanding basic mechanics but the other part will be up to us" His voice was still cold but it was kinder in his own way. Mei went crazy with excitement, "Great! When can we start?" "We can start now" Shockwave cold voice spoke up answering the girl. "I guess we have time. Is that okay with you Sensei?" "Yeah it is. I'm curious to see what your going to make" Izuku changed his arm back to normal and pulled out two blue prints from his bag and placed them on an empty table. "So there are two projects, one is named Ravage and the other is named Laserbeak. We will only be able to complete Laserbeak for right now if its okay with Sensei we can make Ravage during the weekend?" Izuku spoke looking up from the table to look at Power Loader. "I don't see the problem with that but I will trust that you won't stay here all day. Oh and Izuku I am only going to let you do this if you make sure gets something to eat, during the time you are here. Because you will be spending time in the support department and that you have made Mei your partner please make sure she takes care of herself. I'll let you two start" Power Loader walked into another room presumably his office. "So Hatsume are you ready to start?" Izuku spoke looking up at Hatsume. "I was waiting for you to say that!"