Entrance Exam

Time Skip to the next Day.

(Dagobah Municipal Beach Park)

"So young Midoriya, I figured that you had spent a little time figuring out your power?" All Might spoke in his weakened form. "Yeah All Might I got a hand down on transforming in and out of Shockwave" The green haired boy spoke up with joy and excitement in his voice. "Well I wanted to know do you still want my quirk?" Izuku thought for a second and then nodded, "Ok then, EAT THIS!!" All Might transformed and plucked a piece of his hair. "WHAAATT!?" Izuku screamed confused. "You have to ingest some of my DNA for you to get my power. It will take time to digest." Izuku took the hair hesitantly and ate it suddenly his body felt painful, like it was forcing him to throw up. Izuku fell to the ground after swallowing the hair, All Might was worried and knelt next to Izuku, soon Izuku threw up blood with the hair in it. "My boy are you alright?!" All Might spat up blood and deformed into his weakened form. "It's like my body completely refused it," Izuku said, wiping the blood away from his mouth. Soon the voice came back into his head, 'New DNA .... Unacceptable, Not..... Compatible.' Izuku had decided to keep the voice that was coming up into his head a secret from his mother and All Might. "I don't know but it might be my power that I can't accept yours" Izuku said, looking up at All Might. All Might stood there thinking, "Well this changes things, but I think you should still become a hero. I will just have to find another successor. What a shame you had a true heart of a hero" All Might stood up and offered a hand to Midoriya. "I will see you later today, if you see anyone with a heart of a hero in the exams tell me." All Might started to leave. "Okay All Might I'll do my best!" Izuku spoke, throwing his fist into the air.

Small Time Skip.

Midoriya was staring up at the large building of U.A., admiring it he was making his way in when he heard the last voice he wanted to, "Hey nerd what are you doing here! I thought I told you not to show up!" It was the blond explosive coming up behind him. "Well kacchan I still have a chance to become a hero" Izuku spoke looking down at his feet. 'Remember you are nothing but a quirkless losser, a stepping stone for me. So I suggest you get out of here and go die" Kacchan has never been this mean before, 'Protecting Host.... Initiating control' 'wait what does that mean!?'. Izuku looked up at Bakugou, his eyes were now the same red as his, but looked mechanical. "Look here katsuki, I have just the same chance as you for being a hero. I suggest you stay out of my way or else" Izuku's voice shaked Katsuku to his core and he stepped back without realizing it. 'What was that Deku has never acted like this and what's up with his eyes. What happened to him?' Izuku turned around and made his way into the U.A. building. With the help of the voice in Izuku's head the written exam was extremely easy. They were now in the auditorium that explains the practical.

Someone walked out onto the stage, he had hair that made him look like a cockatoo "Can I get a yeah!!!" the students in the stands were silent. "Wow tough crowd. Well this is how the practical exam will go, there are three robots: 1pt, 2pt, and 3pt" The man was suddenly interrupted by a tall blue haired boy shaking his hand like a robot. "Sir! The pamphlet says that there are four types of robots, and you" The boy turned around and pointed right at Izuku, "What me!" Izuku asked, pointing to himself. "Yes you, if all you're going to do is be distracting and not take this seriously I suggest you leave." 'Protecting the host from potential threat." Izuku's eyes changed back to its mechanical red and looked at the boy, "You're the one being distracting and disrespectful at that. At least let Present Mic finish before you start talking."Izuku's eyes changed back to its emerald green and sat back down. The blue haired boy slowly sat back down in defeat. "Thank you, the fourth robot is worth zero points, think of it as a big obstacle, just avoid it. Well that's all and good luck!"

Izuku POV

We got onto buses and they took us to fake cities. God how much money did U.A. have? When we got off of the bus I could tell that a lot of the students were either anxious or nervous. For some reason my power is very analytical, always analyzing someone; it can even tell me their quirk. It's quite fascinating and it takes notes for me. So I can just write the information it got when I get home, it's really cool. I've had conversations with the voice and it taught me some language that I've never heard. I got an easy grasp on it since he just put it in my mind like I grew up learning it. People seem to be getting ready, I guess so should I. "Hey everyone is it alright I get to the front I don't want to hurt anyone when I go in. It was the blue haired boy from before that spoke up, "Why does it have to do with your quirk." He said coming up to me moving his hand up and down like a robot. "You could say that, I don't want to accidentally step on someone" Izuku spoke smiling and rubbing the back of his head. Izuku put his hand up signaling for the blue haired boy to stand back. He did so and Izuku breathed in and out and soon started to transform into his robot form standing up at 15 feet in front of the boy, many of the other students turned around to look at him.