Problems?

Izuku's Pov

'Man what would All Might need to talk about so soon and at the principle's office' Izuku looked at the healing hero Recovery Girl getting ready to ask where the Principle's office was but teh voice beat him to it. 'calculating directions....to office, ....follow directions' 'Mph I guess I don't need to ask if you already know where it is. Thanks!' He didn't get a response from the vocie.

Many students were giving him questioning looks as to why he was in the main building. He eventualy foudn himself at the Principles office thanks to the voice. He knocked a few times before he heard a come in. He opened the door and saw three people in the room only one he recognized and that was All Might. "Ah this must be Izuku Midoriya!" The weird looking animal spoke up from behind his desk. "Ah, Yes sir!" Izuku quickly bowed. Izuku walked in and closed the door All Might then deflated into his skinny form.

No One's POV

"Is there a reason you needed me sir?" Izuku asked taking a seat next to All Might. "Yes I have a few questions for you about your quirk. But where are my manners, my name is Nezu and I am the principle of U.A, this here is Aizawa and you already know who this is I presume" Nezu spoke pointing to both men in the room. "Its nice to meet you sir" Izuku said once again bowing. "What were some of the questions you had for me sir?" "Ah, yes regarding your quirk on your papers it said you were quirkless mind explaining?" "Ah, well I got this power only yesterday, All Might was there as well. I guess the doctors didn't fix my papers, I'm sorry about that" Nezu seemed to be satisfied by the qeustion. "Well then onto the next what was that giant creature by the looks of it you seemed to have a way to control it?" Izuku sweat dropped the truth is he didn't truely know himself. 'I should explain.... transform arm and .... I will tell them' It was the voice again speaking to Izuku. 'Are you sure?' 'Yes'. "The truth is sir I really don't know what it was but I do have someone that can explain it" This picked all three of the teachers interest as Izuku transformed his arm and showed his palm upwards eventually a hologram came out of it showing Izuku's transformed state. "My name is Shockwave. I am the one that has given Izuku Midoriya this power. As for the creature that was Driller one of my past creations" The hologram finished speaking. "What do you mean one of your creatures?" Nezu asked. "I have created many more but as of now that is the only one that is still alive" "Would you give us the blueprints of the creature so we can create more of them?" It was All Might this time that asked. The hologram slowly turned to All Might and then turned back to Nezu, "The creature cannot be created by human technology. As of now only the boy can create anymore of the creatures. When I gave him my power he also gained my genius and research" "Can the boy create them?" Nezu spoke up. "I will not allow the boy to make them. I trust him but not the ones who would use the creatures for their desires." The hologram spoke his tone cold and calculating. "That is fine. Now onto the next questions what exactly are you?" Nezu finished. The voice seemed to be thinking until it spoke, "My name Is Shockwave I am a deception I am part of an advanced alien race we are all mechanical. My species all are dead I am the only remaining. There was a great war that brought our species to extinction. I met my demise here when my ship crashed into one of your oceans and then my spark washed up onto the beach where this boy found it" Nezu seemed to thinking for a second before he spoke, "Did you give this boy your power willingly?" "I sensed his heart of pure intent. He seemed worthy of my power and he is lucky. Because if he wasn't the person who he is I would of ended up killing them" "What do you mean by killing them?" The third man that has been silent the whole time he had black hair and a white scarf around his neck spoke. "he would not have survived the instant transplant that I put into him. Currently my spark is covering his heart we are merged I can hear his thoughts and he can hear mine. We are connected with now ay of separation" The hologram finished speaking. "If you are merged with him how is he able to transform back and forth?" The tired looking man asked. "My species had the ability to transform into vehicles. Since I put my spark around his heart, he is connected to me and has the ability to connect to my DNA. I have basically turned him into one of my kind as we speak he is more transformer than human" "What do you mean?" All Might spoke with worry in his voice. "I have changed his body in order for him to use my power, which means I have changed his biological body and turned a majority of it into mechanical" Shockwave was going to continue until All Might spoke, "If you mess with this boy's mind I will tear you out of him!" He had anger in his voice. The hologram slowly turned to All Might, "If you tear me out, the boy will die. I promise you I haven't touched his brain or his will. What ever he does it is of his own accord. I only make sure he survives, that is my primary objective." Shockwave sounded cold and cruel. It caused All Might to step back. "Now back to the problem at hand, how much of Midoriya have you changed?" Nezu spoke getting the attention of both All Might and Shockwave. "I have only changed what was necessary to allow him to use my powers" Nezu looked up at the hologram and spoke coldly, "What did you change?" The hologram focused on Nezu and waited, "I have put my spark around his heart. What that does is it is now able to pump two different types of blood, his own and when transformed my blood. I have had it so that his DNA was similar to mine so he can take my form. I have mechanized most of his organs to give them a boost. His Bones have also changed to the metal I am made of for durability. Concerning his brain I haven't touched it, though he does share my intellect. He can still feel emotions. I think it has been him changing me more than the other way around" Shockwave finished. "Would you mind going into detail?" Nezu spoke raising an eyebrow. Shockwave looked at Nezu and then the hologram stopped and Izuku's arm went back to normal. "Sorry about that I can't keep him up for ever. It is straining when he talks." Izuku spoke. "That is fine Young Midoriya I think we got everything we needed" All Might spoke standing from his chair. "If I was correct you were going to get tests done at the hospital to figure out more about what is happening to you am I correct?" "Well, Shockwave has that handled. He's been making sure that my vitals stay stable and that nothing goes wrong with my body when I transform" Izuku said rubbing the back of his head. "Well I think that is fine for now. If needed we could Recovery Girl take a look at you" Nezu said letting out a low chuckle. "As for now I believe we can just tell you your results from the exam. Flying colors on the written exam and for the practical, you had 73 villain points and 60 rescue points for saving that girl. You had a total of132 points total making you the freshman representative. Welcome to U.A. Izuku Midoriya" Nezu spoke gaining a large grin on his face. Izuku had tears in his eyes, he couldn't wait. "Oh, lets not forget you will still receive a letter in the mail telling you what class you are in. I expect big things from you after the show you just did" 

'I can't believe I did it. I'm finally one step closer to achieving my dream of becoming a hero. It's all thanks to you Shockwave, I can't beleive how blessed I feel.' 'You did the training, you put in the. I am teh one who shoudl be thanking you. You have given me a secound chance at life and are helping me correct my ways. So thank you Izuku Midoriya' Shockwave was speaking inside of Izuku's mind. Izuku had never really heard Shockwave speak so gently it alwayse sounded cold and calculating maybe he was rubbing off on Shockwave. They were silent teh rest of teh way home, both were excited to get ready for their first day at U.A. ready to show off their power and potential of becoming a hero.

Authors Note: Sorry if this took longer than it shoudl Have I am trying to get a chapter done every two days but with this online learning thing for school it will be a little difficult. I will try my best and I hope all of you are safe and sound during this time. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and as alwayse thanks for ready!