Life and Death

Izuku's POV

'Where am I?' it was completely black he couldn't see anything only himself. But it looked like he was fading away. 'What happened?' He tried to remember the scene clear as day but why couldn't he see any of the people's faces. He tried to think harder of what happened again the scene of him jumping infront of two people and taking a large explosion head on, why was it he couldn't see or remember the people. Only static was over the faces of thee people from his memeries.

All Might's POV

'Faster I need to be faster to get him to Recovery Girl!' All Might was racing through U.A. passing students and other teachers. He came crashing through the door of the clinic. "Toshinori! You better have a good reason why you came rushi-!" "HELP HE'S DYING!" Recovery Girl looked up from her desk and saw the lifeless form of Izuku Midoriya's body in his arms, her eyes widened, "Quickly get him onto a bed!" All Might headed her instruction. Soon other teachers made their way into the clinic, shock took over them seeing Izuku. His body was in an extremely gruesome state. Burns all over him, remnants of his hero costume still burning. Blood almost covering all of his body, it also looked like a lot of his bones were broken mainly his arms. It was when Nezu came in, "What happened!" Nezu spoke, he was on Aizawa's shoulder. Before All Might could answer he reverted back into his weakened form, "It was a misshape at hero training, Bakugo had let off a large explosion at the end and Young Izuku took the brunt of it to protect the others" As All Might was talking Izuku's arm transformed and Laserbeak came out, he looked damaged. "Mei ..... Hatsume...... get ..Mei Hatsume!" Laserbeak spoke. Power loader quickly made his way out of the room running to the support course. "How did you survive?" Aizawa asked. "I .... am severely..... damaged...... need to hurry...... get Shockwave ...... back online" "What will happen if we don't?" Nezu asked. "Izuku .... will die"

Mei Hatsume's Pov

'Man where did Power Loader Sensei go. He went off in a rush, I didn't get to show off my new baby" I was finishing writing down some new ideas for a new baby when Power Loader came in huffing like he ran a marathon. "Is something Wrong Sensei?" "Mei You are needed in the clinic right now. It's Izuku Midoriya" Mei froze after he said those words she didn't even realize she was rushing off to the clinic right behind Power Loader.

No One's Pov

The two quickly made their way down to the clinic as fast as they could. Once they got there, Mei almost threw up from the scene. Izuku was being strapped into machines trying to bring him back. Laserbeak turned around and walked towards her, "They won't .... listen .... he needs .... internal help!" "What do you mean?" "He is .... machine as well .... I can force ..... a transformation .... you can save him!" "We need him out of here!" Mei yelled making her way to Izuku. "What do you mean? He is in a serious condition we can't move him now!" Recovery Girl Spoke. "We need room! He isn't just human, he's machine as well. I can repair him!" The room was silent until the ground started to shake violently. Soon Driller made his way out of the ground outside and came out. "Get him ... to Driller ... tools there .... to help him" Laserbeak spoke weakly.  It was Aizawa who acted first, he went up to the bed and picked Izuku up. "I hope your right because if your not. You can leave U.A." Aizawa made his way outside this caused a lot of students to become confused on what were the teachers doing and what the big machine was doing outside this attracted the attention of the Big Three who were outside getting ready to fight driller. "Stop! He's friendly!" It was Mei who had ran in front of them, holding her arms out. Driller moved and a small opening appeared out came a rack of alien tools. Aizawa was close behind and Laserbeak was riding on his shoulder. 'Okay where do you need him?" This got the attention of the bog three, they turned around and say Izuku in Aizawa's arms. "Right here!" Mei walked over to the tools. Laserbeak hoped off of Aizawa's shoulder's, "Step ... back" Aizawa did as he was told and Laserbeak had gone back into Izuku's arm. Soon Izuku started to transform into Shockwave. When he was completely transformed, he was in a bad state, his arms were severely damaged. The worst part was his chest, they could see his spark. Laserbeak came out of Shockwave's arm and made his way to Driller. "Play ... message" Laserbeak said weakly before falling down and seeming to go in rest mode. Soon a small camera like machine came out of Driller and showed a hologram it was Shockwave. "This was recorded in case of internal damage" The hologram spoke. "What do I do!?" Mei was in front of the hologram, it looked down at her and seemed to scan her. "Identified as Mei Hatsume" The hologram looked at Shockwave's body and scanned it as well. "Extreme internal damage" Another rack of tools came out and a few were pushed forward. "shrapnel extremely close to spark, needs to be removed" "What do I use?" "First tool to the left" Mei looked at the rack and grabbed the tool it looked to be a blow torch or some sorts. "Space will be needed to be made before shrapnel can be removed" Mei made her way on top of Shockwave. "What needs to be cut?" "The specific places have been marked, cut slowly" Mei was making the cuts as precisely as she could. "Hey Sensei!" a voice yelled, it was Mineta. The voice had spooked Mei and had caused her to slip. "Error! Error! Mistake has been made, life is in threat level alpha, shrapnel needs to be removed now!" The hologram of Shockwave spoke out. Everyone seemed to look at him. "What?" Momo had come behind him and hit him hard on the back of the head. "If you can't tell they are doing something important!" "Yeah Sensei what are you doing, and what is that?" It was Sero. "That thing! Is Izuku Midoriya and he is dying" Aizawa spoke. "Wait! That's Midoriya!" It was the red headed Kirishima. Mei had made her way back to the rack as fast as possible she seemed to be panicking. "How long until wo lose him?" Mei was frantically looking for the right tool. "Approximately two minutes before shrapnel pierces spark" The hologram was cold. Mei had started to panic. "Where's the right tool?" Mie spoke. "All the way to the right, approximately one minute and forty five seconds left" Mei had quickly made her way on top of Shockwave, her hands were shaking. "Take deep breaths sweaty, you need to be calm if your going to be pulling it out" It was Recovery Girl. Mei took a few deep breaths and lowered the tool, she latched onto the shrapnel and was slowly moving it out. "forty five seconds left" "Ignore the voice!" It was Nezu speaking to Mei. 

Izuku's Pov

'Man its really dark here, I can't see my hands anymore' Izuku was on the verge of death barely able to see himself as he crossed over to the other side. Suddenly he saw his hands again, they seemed to be coming back. He looked down at them and started to move them. 'What's happening?' He started to hear voices, 'Who is that?' It started to get brighter, he covered his eyes with his arms and it soon flashed.

No One's Pov

"Vital signs are returning. Heart beat found!" It was the hologram speaking again. Mei had completely pulled out the shrapnel lodged into his chest. She laid back and let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding in. She started to cry. Most of the teachers were excited. "Mei Hatsume" It was Nezu speaking. She only looked down from her lying position. "Thank you for saving Midoriya's life" Power Loader had helped her down. Recovery Girl made her way towards the hologram, "Now, how do we heal the rest of him?" Recover Girl was looking up at the hologram. It only looked down at her and had scanned her. "Recovery Girl, your quirk will be able to heal him in his human form, subsequently healing his robotic form" "How do you know my quirk?" This caused most of the teachers to look up at the hologram. "I have the power to scan and see you. I can identify the capabilities and weakness of your quirk, with just a look. I do not require for you to use it" "Does Midoriya have this power as well?" It was Midnight who asked the hologram. "The boy is capable of Identifying your quirks with just a look. He has a mind of a genius, I am only able to see what your quirk can do. Izuku however is capable of identifying your quirk and expanding on that notion, of how it can be improved with equipment or certain training. He is capable of completely exploiting his opponent on a weakness that not even they know of." The hologram spoke coldly. "What else can Midoriya do?" It was Kaminari asking. "I will not give out anymore information without Izuku's consent. If you wish to know more ask him" The voice paused for a second and looked out to the teachers and students gathered. "I have been told to explain the capabilities and origins of Izuku's powers based on his command" "How he isn't even conscious?" Aizawa asked. "Izuku Midoriya, does not have a quirk. That is all I am allowed to tell you as of now" The hologram disappeared and the tools went back into driller who had went back into the ground. Everyone turned to look at Izuku Midoriya who had transformed back into human. "Recovery Girl, can you heal him. Allow him to rest for now and go home. When he comes back tomorrow we will have him explain" Nezu spoke starting to walk away. Three people were not thrilled about this, All Might, Mei Hatsume, and Power Loader. Izuku had asked them to keep it quite why the sudden change?

Author's Notes: I can believe this story got 500 reads thank you so much! I hope you enjoyed this chapter I am currently working on a second story as of right now and I will be updating both stories. Please check the other one out. As Alwayse I hope you enjoyed and stay safe everyone!