Recovery

No One's POV

As the class started to leave, Mei had helped Recovery Girl move him to the nurses office so he can rest. "So young girl, do you know what he is?" The random question that came from Recovery Girl had caught Mei off guard. "What do you mean?" "That bird creature was calling for you, and then when we got outside the hologram said only you can fix him" Mei was starting to get nervous. "I really don't know I helped Izuku create Laserbeak. Maybe it was because I was an Inventor" "But Power Loader could have done the same. So why you?" Recovery Girl turned to look at Mei.

Mei's POV

'Man she really is pushing the subject. God what do I tell her?' Mei was fiddling with her fingers trying to think of something. "Well while your here, you can help me remove his costume" Recovery Girl got Mei's attention. "What do you mean?" "I can't heal him right now, my quirk requires the person to have enough stamina. If I were to do it now, he would die. So right now it would be helpful, to remove his clothes and apply bandages and medicine to stop infection" Mei had gotten a little red from Recovery Girls statement. Once they had finished removing Izuku's clothes and applied bandages to all of the burnt areas on his body. "This is strange" Recovery Girl spoke. "What's wrong?" Recovery girl had grabbed a syringe and poked it into Izuku's arm and was taking blood. "It seems that Izuku's blood is different and almost changing. It seems to have small pieces of metal forming into it. I will have to test it later" Recovery Girl covered the syringe and placed it into a container. "Well this is all we can do for now. I suggest you go home and get rest, I can heal him in the morning tomorrow"
"I think I will stay here for a while if that is ok with you"
"That's fine Dearie. Just don't take to long" Recovery said making her way out of the room.

'I can't believe there all going to find out! What are you going to do Izuku?' Mei thought while looking at Izuku's unconscious body.

Somewhere else

"So what do you think we should do?" It was Nezu speaking to all of the other faculty.

"I believe we first need to punish Bakugou. What he did could have killed his fellow classmates" It was Present Mic speaking to the group.

"I would have to agree with Mic on this. He could have killed Tenya and Uraraka, if it wasn't for Midoriya stepping in!"

"But what would be the best punishment?" Ectoplasm spoke up.

Ectoplasm's comment left the room speechless. They didn't know how to punish Bakugou, they have never had this happen before.

"Before we decide what is Bakugou's punishment, we should talk about Midoriya. We need to know where his power came from. That hologram said his power wasn't a quirk. The main problem are the creatures he has shown and made. Its becoming problematic that he has them. Especially that large worm that he used in the entrance exam" It was class 1-B's Homeroom teacher.

"Vlad King, I can understand the problems you can see with those creatures but as of right now our main focus should be the punishment of Bakugou. he could have killed two students!" Recovery Girl was getting mad.

"But what if that boy were to turn! No one in the world has the power to kill something like that!"

"SILENCE!" Nezu had crushed the cup of tea he had in his hand. The conversation was beginning to irritate him. "This incident will not go uncheck and I believe we need a sever punishment for Young Bakugou. I think him cleaning both 1-A and 1-B classes everyday till he graduates while also writing formal apologies to those he injured and then counseling. As for Midoriya, we will have a better understanding when he wakes up and explains to us what he really is. Any questions?" The room was silent not wanting to provoke Nezu any further than he already has been. "Ok, good then its settled"

Somewhere Else.

"You do understand that you could have killed us" It was Shockwave his voice not showing any emotion.
"What did you want me to do! Were training to become heroes, its what were supposed to do!" Izuku was talking back to Shockwave.

They seem to be in some sort of void, neither having a body to vocalize both of their anger at.
"Why are humans so hard to understand, all of this non essential feelings is just illogical"
"What you call illogical is how our species has survived all this time"
"I abandoned that long ago. Look at my race now, Extinct!" Shockwave was finally showing emotion from his voice, no longer the cold calculating machine. "But look at humans! We are doing our best to survive, thriving off of the help of each other and that of heroes!"

"Thriving!? You call all of this thriving? Humans so far have done nothing but shame each other over simple matters that are out of their control. Over matters that have slowed down the technological advancements of a species over a simple evolutionary stage. You humans are all parasites feeding off of each other" Izuku was quite after Shockwave's speech.

"Then what is it you plan on doing?"

"What we plan on doing"

"What do you mean?"

"We have the power and the means to bring order to this small world. You have the means to create machines from my kind, bring on a new future, I can provide you with all that is needed. You just need to do it!"

Izuku knew what Shockwave was talking about, to change the world with the advancement of technology. "What if people don't want change?"
"Then force them! If those who stand in your way are unwilling to change for the betterment of the race need to be taken out of the picture"

"Your suggesting an all-out rule of power?"

"Who would stop you?"

"The heroes would"

"Those pathetic beings are only caring for themselves! This world you care for runs on three things, money, power and status. If you don't have any of that you are meaningless on this planet. My species thrived for millions of years before we stated fighting. Cybertronians killed each other for power and status. Let us change that for the better of your world"

Izuku was thinking trying to find a reason to rebuttal Shockwave and nothing was coming up. Until he saw something, it looked like he was seeing into Shockwave's memories. Fighting that was all he could see, fire engulfing a battlefield filled with bodies of Cybertronians, those named Autobots and Decepticons. The battle had raged for years, the nonstop killing of each other to just end, without a victor. But something else was shown. The memories seemed to be showing a lab of sorts, it went on like that for years. "How can you say such things about your own people, when all you ever did was stay in a lab like a slave!" Izuku had shouted out at Shockwave. It took some time for a response.

"I spent my time in that lab to help make a betterment for my people"

"You were in that lab because of someone named Megatron. He forced you to make weapons and creatures to help aid him in the war! If we go down this path your suggesting all that will happen is that your back at square one! If we want to change the world then we have to figure out a different way!"

"You do not understand! We need to be the ones to make the tough decisions! We are the one's with the power to do so!"

"All you want to do is implement a form of power that sees full control. How is that different from the government that is here now? If we want change, we need to change"
Shockwave stopped for a while, not wanting to continue this conversation, Izuku had spoken back up. "Besides.... your already changing"
"What do you mean?"

"You could of had Driller just take us and repair my body. But you let Mei do it herself. Why?"

Shockwave stayed silent, not saying a single word or having a single thought. "Fine but I will show you that we can make this world a better place without the power, that your leader Megatron tried to force. We will make a better future that will keep everyone safe"

A bright light seemed to take them out of the void that they were talking to. Izuku had opened his eyes and looked around, he could only see the white room of what looked like an infirmary. "Don't worry Shockwave, we will make things right, just in a different way"

Author's Note: It feels good to be back and writing again. I will try to get a chapter up every week. My school year isn't that hectic so it shouldn't be hard. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and hope you all have a great day!