Act One: A Spiteful Night.

It was a quiet night at Lungmen city. Many of the streets have already became deserted only being light up by the many street pole. However, this did not last long when a sudden explosion happen from the bank. A mist from smoke and fire, a single man appear from the fire wearing a blue winter jacket with a robber mask with the number "2" on it carrying a single black duffel bag. Soon enough The L.G.D force surrounding the building all taking cover and pointing their weapons at him. Then a single officer grab a microphone and began speaking.

"We got you surrounded give up."

The man began to raise one of his hand, extended his middle finger, and pointed at the officers. This did not sit too kindly when another officer snatch the microphone.

"GIVE ME THAT!!! EAT ORIGINIUM. OPEN FIRE." Many of the officers began open fire on the mask person while he was skidding back inside the bank. "GET IN THERE, DONT LET HIM ESCAPE." Some of them stay behind while a majority began rushing in.

Mask Man Pov

'Shitshitshit where is the exit again?' At this point, an arrow flew pass my head which motivate me to run even faster. 'Definitely not behind me. oh man, Xp is going to kill me.' By a stroke of dumb luck, I found a door that leads to the back exit. When I opened it, there was an anime car park outside along with a man on his phone wearing a black tuxedo with red and black strip tie and black gloves along with the mask with a number"1". I began banging the glass "Xp let me in please." He turn his head towards me even with the mask, he has an expression of 'really after all this.' "PLEASE!!"

"You're lucky I respect you enough Tay."

He unlocked the door and with no time wasted, swing it open. Just my luck, the door hinged came off so I just jump inside. Sadly for me, some of the L.G.D began shooting both bullets and bolts at both me and Xp. Luckily for both of us we don't feel pain, but it wasn't fun knowing our HP drop. After I settle in my seat, Xp began driving full speed.

"WAIT I DON'T HAVE MY SEAT BELT ON!"

"USE THE 'O SHIT HANDLE' STUPID!"

"...You right." I toss the bag in the back and turn on the radio to see whats new while Xp started driving away. "NONSTOP POP JUST GOT BETTE-" 'It be better if its actually 'nonstop' and began to turn the nob. "We thank you for tuning in to the preacher channel. Today we'll be reading Proverbs 27:15-16."

Well I guess its better then the commercial on 'nonstop pop'. Right when they're about to reading, Xp turned the radio off.

"Bro what the fuck man? I wanted to hear that."

Xp looked at me. "You serious? We got half of the damn police force down on our necks. Including Ch'en and Hoshiguma."

"Who are they again?" I asked while he made a sharp turn onto the highway.

"Dragon girl and Oni girl?" Who is he talking about? "The tall girl with the triangle shield and the short one with swords.

"I know the tall one but what was the other one?" Seriously, who is he talking about?

"The one who tried to cut your pride." Xp said while making a scissors motion with his two fingers while smiling.

At the same time, I can hear a familiar voice behind us. "Stop the car, the only thing your going tonight is a prison you *Lungmen Profanity*

I suddenly feel my blood boiling and ready to explode. "THAT BITCH!!! HOW DARE SHE DO THAT!!!"

As I turn around, I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Relax I shot their tires so its too late for revenge." He said with a small chuckle while shaking his head. "And that was Swire I don't think you have beef with her...yet.