Author's Note.

Hey guysss. I'm sorry I make quite a few of these lol.

So firstly, I'm not doing the Wattys anymore. I won't have the story finished by the deadline because there's still so much left to happen and a rushed story isn't the same as one that is well-written and thought out. Sorry to disappoint those who really wanted it finished by then.

Secondly, I am so, so, so BEYOND tired of people saying the same things over and over again and questioning me on the stupidest things. It's so simple, lovely. If you don't like the story, DON'T READ IT. If you think it's unrealistic, DON'T READ IT. And if you have a problem with and want to judge every character for every single little thing they do because they should be perfect Muslims and you believe there's no such thing as making mistakes and overcoming them, DON'T READ ITTTT. SIIMMPPPPLEEEEE. It's not meant to be an innocent story! And it's not supposed to be the same like some Islamic stories on here. Besides that, I'll try to update in a few days in sha Allah.

Thirdly, I started a new story called "I Bet You". Please check it out and let me know what you think of it. I plan on, unlike Sabr, really continuing this story and it's different than POHAN in the way that it has to do with reverting and I promise it's halal (most of it, anyway), and follows the Sunnah guidelines (most of the time, anyway hehe). But yeah, check it out. It would mean a lot to me.

Until next time- and it'll be with a new chapter, promise- lovelies. Love you! xo

Stay beautiful and smile, it's Sunnah.