25.

A/N: Guys, when I say I have writer's block, I literally mean I have huge writer's block. I want to hear from my readers. How do you see the story ending or what do you expect to end up happening?

Find yourself, and be that.

Zane

Zane sighs as he ignores another call from Alia. She had been calling non-stop for the past few days and with each call came more annoyance and frustration. Left and right she needed something and wanted to complain. It was as if he was a servant to her and he didn't like that at all.

Turning back around on his bed, he proceeded to pick up his Qur'an. Him and Yasmeen were still in separate rooms because although they had managed to make many things right because of the baby, she still wasn't ready to fully let him in yet, and that was pretty understandable; he was willing to gain the trust back that he had lost.

Zane didn't even get past the first page of Ar Rahman before his phone started vibrating again. He put it on silent and closed his eyes, reciting the first three ayahs over and over again in his mind, trying to remember the meaning at the same time. Yasmeen had chosen her dowry to be the memorization of Surah Ar Rahman, which was her favorite surah. On the low, she had also chosen to be bought some lingerie, but of course they kept it halal in front of the parents. Thinking about it made Zane grin. Yasmeen had been so shy to ask him for that part.

"So for my dowry, I want you to memorize all of Surah Ar Rahman." Yasmeen said as they both sat cross-legged on the living room carpet.

"Just that?" Zane asked, looking up from his bowl of pasta.

"You ask 'just that' as if it's an easy task for you, Mr. Conceited."

He chuckled. "I didn't say that at all. I was just expecting a bit more is all."

"You were expecting me to ask you for something big like a million dollars, huh? Not all girls are like Alia, y'know." She caught herself. "Astaghfirullah, astaghfirullah, astaghfirullah. Please forgive me, Ya Rabb. I didn't mean it." She said under her breath as she covered her face with her hands. He loved how quick she was to correct herself when she knew she was wrong.

"I mean, no, but, I don't know. Ar Rahman, yeah? I'll try to memorize it as soon as possible in sha Allah. Are you sure that's all you want?"

"I'd also like the purchase of a few things." She looked up at him.

He nodded. "Alright, like what?"

"I want that Thalaathatul Usool book and," Yasmeen paused, unsure whether to request the second part or not.

"The book and what?"

"Uh, nothing. Just the book."

"Yasmeen, tell me. I'll get you anything you want."

"I also want some lingerie.."

Zane tried really hard to keep his face neutral because he knew how embarrassed and awkward she felt asking him for that. "Lingerie? Like that good Victoria's Secret?"

"You're making a joke out of it! Nevermind."

"No, I'm not. It's just cute. I'll get it for you. Don't let your parents know that, though."

"Of course not. I'm sure both sides would be scarred for life if they knew."

"Lingerie." Zane said again, weighing the word out. "I'll get you the most pink and prettiest one." He teased her.