. . . the pigeon.

you growled, turning the other way

you growled, turning the other way. "lunch already ended, anyways." you scoffed. he pouted.

". . .so, another person summoned me. how weird is it to have one person summon me yesterday, then one today!" he yelled, waving his hands around. "I guess I've been getting pretty busy with these rumors." he muttered.

"what do you mean, 'rumors'?" you asked, your interest slightly raising. "uh, nothing. t-they just tell everyone where I am, ya know?" he said nervously. "m'kayyy. . . well, who summoned you?" you asked. "a girl named Yashiro Nene. . ." he said. "she wants to find love, but I have no idea how. I'm sure it'll turn out fine though. . ." he chuckled. ". . . you haven't dealt with love a lot, have you?"

"yeah."

"you're screwed."

"I know."

you two sat, relishing under the sunlight. he looked into your eyes, like a puppy. you looked away, growling. "please. . ?" he whined. "all right, fine! only because I have nothing better to do." you scoffed.

•●•●•●•●•

"hi, I'm L/n Y/n. And you're Yashiro Nene, correct?" you asked, putting a hand out to the girl. she nodded, putting her hand out. "correct!" she said bubbly. you smiled and took her hand. her skin was soft.

she seems really nice. . .

"now that you two are introduced to each other, let's start making love!" he shouted. the two of you stared at him. "t-that didn't turn out right, did it? I mean- you guys are dirty!" he yelled, embarrassed. you laughed. "so, who's the special guy?" hanako-kun asked, nudging Yashiro. "Didn't i already tell you?" she asked. "O-oh yeah. . . who is it again?" he chuckled.

you sighed walking back to the window. you propped your legs over the ledge, letting your legs sway in the warm air outside. "l-l/n-senpai, be careful!" Yashiro said from behind. you froze. "s-senpai?! i-i'm not a upperclassman!" you yelled, waving your hands around. "y-you aren't?!" she yelled. "I-I'm a first year!" you said.

...

"what?" yashiro and hanako asked, baffled. "why did you think I was a upperclassmen?" you asked. yashiro and hanako blushed. "n-nothing!"

"anyways, you can say chan instead." you said, facing back outside. "you can use chan with me, too." yashiro smiled.

. . . she is nice. .

you sighed.

I should just fall.

you looked over at the trees, sighting a bird in their nest. she was watching her babies crack out of their shells. it made you happy. she left the babies, collecting food. slowly, one of the hatchlings lifted their shell off. your eyes shined with joy.