tag, you're it.

"Yuzuru, I don't want you gone or anything, but how come you're still here?" You asked, sitting next to the girl

"Yuzuru, I don't want you gone or anything, but how come you're still here?" You asked, sitting next to the girl. "U-Um. . it's nothing," she said, turning away.

You shot her a worried glance. "It's fine, I promise." she said, turning back. "Yuzuru, I don't mean to push you, but in a situation like this it's necessary. What are you still doing here?" You asked.

"Well um. . .you know how I sinned by k-killing myself, right?" you flinched, but nodded. "well, now I have to do a duty here. I didn't think it's a hard task, and I didn't wanna do the other two things." she explained.

"So, what's your task?" You asked her. "It's a secret." She giggled.

You sighed softly, before floating off of the window ceil. You took a deep breathe and began humming a tune. It had a sad and mysterious tone to it, and it seemed to attract anyone with the sound. The melody was nearly scary yet beautiful. 

You turned your head out, a long groan erupting from you throat. "I'm so fucking bored!" you yelled, hitting the wall. Yuzuru flinched. "Y-Y/n?"

"Find something to do, Yuzuru. I'll be back." you scoffed, exiting the room.

Hanako's POV
_____________

"She's been acting strange, hasn't she?" I asked, entering the bathroom after Y/n left. "Y-Yeah... Normally she doesn't have one ounce of a temper," Yuzuru said, hopping onto the ground. "I'm getting worried."

It really is strange... She's definitely not the Y/n I knew.

"Hey Yuruzu?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you like to...investigate with me?" I asked, peaking out to the hallway. "I think that would be for the best."

"If it's to help Y/n.. then yes! Let's tail her." Yuzuru said, balling her hand up into a fist. I smirked as we exited the bathroom, following Y/n.

"So, you two are on a first name basis?" She asked, following behind me. "Yep! I met her when.. huh let's see... the day you died." I said. "Ouch. Insensitive much?" She chuckled. "Very."

"Oh! There she is!" She whispered, hiding behind a corner. "What's she doing?" I asked, floating above Yuruzu and peaking around the corner.

Oh

OH

I felt my eyes widen before I found myself glaring harshly at Y/n. No- I shouldn't even call her Y/n.

Y/n was never here in the first place.

I felt my heart drop- shatter even. And even if that thing was Y/n, I'd still have to kill her. Either someone changed her rumor, or this...this is the real side.

"Yuzuru, I wish you got to say goodbye," I whispered, grabbing my knife and entering the hall. "Stay back."

The thing impersonating Y/n cracked its neck, and reached out for the kid who silently walked upstairs. Her arm went large and black, made out of a demonic substance. The claws surrounded the kid, but before it could crush the kid's head, I whispered into its ear from behind, catching it off guard.

"Tag, you're it."

I plunged the knife deeply into it's back, pulling it up. The thing let out a screech in Y/n's voice, and snapped its neck back at me.

It hurt to see her face so... demonic. Her eyes swirled with blackness, and hollow cracks were forming on her face. Yet, for a second, her eyes softened into her regular eyes and the cracks faded away.

"Tsukasa. . . go there." She said in a gravelly voice, before she turned back into a monster. She growled and roared, but didn't attack me. As if she was holding back. . .

"Y/n. . . are you there. . ?" I asked under my breath. No. No no no. Of course she's not! What the hell am I doing?! How does it know Tsukasa?! Ugh!

I growled and stabbed her skillfully in her back, just a few more times. Her now deformed body hit the ground, going limp in pale. It was quick to vanish, to fade away.

Well. . . that's that. Y/n is gone.

-

It's been a few weeks. Hanako and Yuzuru hadn't exchanged a word. Not even looks. Hanako didn't even talk to his twin- Tsukasa. The one that Y/n told him to go to.

Usually, this boy would never feel agitated or jealous. . . but Y/n talking about his screwed up brother rather than him before she DIED? Yeah, that's a little touchy. But he had to get over it. That wasn't even Y/n! What the hell is so upset about?! That was just a corrupt demon copying Y/n to kill people!

After a while, Hanako was done with it. After Yashiro finished her cleaning duty in the bathroom, he headed downstairs to the radio room. This would be the day he would find out what was requested.

He stood infront of it, a bit of anxiety swelling in his chest. But, he breathed it off and lifted his hand to the door.

He was about to knock but. . .

"Long time no see, Amane."

-

Um sorry for the long wait for such a disappointing chapter. I haven't been in the groove for this book, but I'll try and finish it! I'm not sure how much is left, but I think I'm about to wrap it up! I'm super excited because this will be my first finished book!

Once I finish this one, I have a crap ton of more books coming. So please, stick around!

-なな