Prologue

CHAPTER 1, Prologue

"Breaking news, there was an accident on main street of Pulau Rintis involving a teenage boy and a 40s man driving a sport car at a speed of 110 km/hr. The teenage boy name Boboiboy Taufan Bin Amato was crossing the road where the man's car break did not function causing the accident to occur. Luckily, the boy survived where as, the man died on the scene. To the teenage boy relatives, you are needed immediately proceed to Pulau Rintis Hospital."

After they heard the news, all the elemental siblings rushed to the hospital. Seeing how badly injured their brother was, it made them petrified. White bandage covering his forehead and chest, and bruised and cuts on his face, it just they could not look at him. They felt pity for him. The worst part was he was in a coma.

Everyone begged him to wake up. They cried, they shouted, but it was just hopeless. They knew that wasn't enough to wake him up. They grieved every day, every night, blaming themselves it was their fault. They should had not let him leave the house that day but who knew that time was going to happen but only god knew.

"Why did he gone out that time?" asked Solar. They are now inside Taufan's room sitting quietly around the bed hoping their brother to wake up sooner or later. He is still in a coma state and there was not a single movement from him yet, well at least the injured part had healed.

"He said he want to get some fresh air," replied the oldest, Gempa. "Recently, he always gone out early in the morning and came home before sunset."

"With that attitude of him, I guess he had some problems," stated Ice.

"Yeah, I guess you are right," agreed Halilintar.

.

.

.

.

Somewhere in the dark,

There was a groan voice filling the void. A male slowly getting up from his lying position and examined the space. He didn't know where he was or why he was there. He called someone but none, no one answered him. He walked forward to find something that might could tell where he was or possibly a way out but he found nothing. He was alone.

"Why am I here? What's going on? Why can't I find a way out? Somebody please help me! I want to go back. I hate being alone!" he screamed hysteria.

"You won't be alone," a voice suddenly appeared. He turned a round and saw a figure. He can't really see who it was. The figure face was blur but he can tell it was a guy, a guy with a white hair. He doesn't know who he was but he felt so familiar yet he can't put his finger on it.

"What do you mean I won't be alone?" asked him.

"You won't be and I promised you'll get the love you want,"

"What? Who are you?"

"Sooner or later, you'll know who I am. But now it's time for you to wake up,"

"Huh? What do you mean- argh!" his head began to hurt. The figure just smile while rising his hand.

"What are you doing?! It hurts!" clenching his head tightly.

"Waking you up, silly." The figure keeps rising his hand making the victim to scream in agony and suddenly...

"ARRGGHH!" the guy who actually was the patient sprung from his bed surprising it's visitors.

"Taufan!" exclaimed them forgetting the things they did just now.

"Wait? What? Where am I? What just happen- argh!" yelped Taufan in pain.

"Taufan! Don't get up!" panicked Gempa where he quickly stopped Taufan from moving. Taufan touched his chest that was covered with bandage. He really doesn't remember what happen until he got bandaged like this.

"Guys? Why am I in the hospital? What happen to me?" questioned Taufan.

"You were in an accident, Taufan. And you just woke up from your coma," replied Halilintar.

"Coma? For how long?"

"About 3 weeks. But why you screamed just now? Are you in pain?" worried Blaze then.

"Scream? Ah, I don't really know. My head just felt hurt."

"Should we get a doctor for you to check up?" asked Thorn where everyone nodded agree. Gempa and Thorn then walked outside to find a doctor while the rest keep an eye on Taufan.

"You should get some rest again, Taufan," told Halilintar. Taufan just nodded. Before he could lie down again, he suddenly stared his hands and started to space out.

"Hey, is there something wrong?"

"Huh? No. I'm okay, Hali. Don't worry about me too much."

No, he was not okay. He knew, after that dream he could feel something is not right. A feeling like someone is inside him right this instance.

~TO BE CONTINUE

Finally, it's done! This fanfic doesn't really have a plan. It just popped on my mind. So, you guys can clearly see the lack of content. I'm going to try to continue later during my 3 months semester break but I shouldn't promise. But I'll try.

IGNORE my horrible English! And care my content, please? Don't forget to REVIEW/COMMENT and VOTE. I really appreciated.