Paranoid?

I got no author's note. Just ask to READ and REVIEW which is the least being done in this fanfic. But still, I NEVER force readers.

Chapter 4, "Paranoid?"

Previously, the book then fell onto the floor revealing a red ink sentence under Taufan's sentences.

"Glad you finally noticed it, Taufan..."

DENG! Shocked, that it was written on Taufan's face. Well, more scared than shock to be exact. He knew there was something but he did not take it so seriously. He thought that it was silly after he wrote that sentence, but apparently it was the answer to all of this that was happening. Well, maybe most of the questions were answered.

The crucial question was, how on earth did this thing-no-person in him? Did he get this after the car accident or maybe it was before?

He stumbled back, falling his back to the wall and sank down. He could not believe it. There was actually a person in him.

Was he possessed? He slapped himself to make sure if it was not a dream. A sting was felt from his cheek. So, it was not a dream nor he was possessed. Everything was just so real.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

The door suddenly opened, startled Taufan with a shriek as his body automatically pushed back more to the wall like a cat who was afraid. He saw his second brother, Halilintar, who was the one who opened the door. Halilintar gave him a confused face.

"Taufan? Is everything okay? I heard you screamed just now and why are you posing like that?"

Taufan was flustered, slowly processing what was going on. After he did. "W-what? Y-yeah! Of-course! Why would I? Ah, this posing? I just freaked out because uhhh...there was a cockroach flying just now!"

BANG!

The door got slammed, making Taufan flinched again. After hearing about the 'cockroach' flying, Halilintar immediately freaked out, smashing the poor door.

"W-where?! Eww! So gross! Get away from me!" disgusted Halilintar, protecting himself using his arms. Taufan could only blinked his eyes, shocked due to his brother's sudden act.

"Uhh...Hali? You freaked out like a girl just now."

"N-no! I'm not!" Halilintar's face is now red as a tomato.

.

.

.

.

They both walked down the stairs with an awkward atmosphere between them. Halilintar was still embarrassed about what happened, however, Taufan was still thinking about that red ink sentence.

After their feet landed onto the last step, they glanced at each other and Halilintar immediately grabbed Taufan by the collar!

"Eek!" yelped Taufan.

Halilintar stared at him with a deadly stare. "Whatever you do, don't you dare tell them about what happened just now!"

"W-what?! I wasn't trying to!"

"I said don't you dare! Wait, what did you just say?" surprised Halilintar. He thought he heard him wrong.

"I said I wasn't trying to. Now, would you let go of me?" repeated Taufan softly, trying not to pick up a fight. Halilintar just stood in shock. It was unlikely of Taufan to not tease him.

"Uhhh...Hali? You okay?" wondered Taufan, waving his hand in front of his brother's face but there was no reaction.

After a minute of silence, Taufan just has to leave him. "Well, I'm going to the kitchen. See ya~".