Chapter 2: How To Get Tips

Clarke's POV

The car ride is nothing but how "HAWT" The Commander was. "Okay but all I am saying is if I happened to bump into that tall muscular brown eyed angel in the streets I would totally stalk her to get her number." Raven says shrugging and Octavia nods her head agreeing.

"Green." I mutter under my breath.

"hm?" Octavia asks me and I speak up a little.

"She has green eyes. With a little hazel and yellow. I mean they could look brown if you weren't looking right.... but they are green." I explain while picking at my nail.

"I mean yes of course you would know." Murphy starts, "You guys had like a staring contest in the middle of the fight." Murphy says with his annoyed tone that he always has. His feet are on the dashboard as he scrolls through his phone.

"We did not!" I try defending myself. Octavia just rolls her beautiful eyes.

"Everyone saw it Clarke. Hashtag Princess Commander." Octavia says with a "basic white girl" voice. I giggle a little at the thought of The Commander.

"We looked at each other." Is all I say while looking down at my phone. Raven just shakes her head.

"You are the reason she was punched in the face." Raven mutters then turns to Octavia in a whisper. Guilt rides over me as I think back to the events. I was the reason she got punched in the face. We were sta- not staring... we were looking at each other and she got hit.

I couldn't help look away though. Her eyes still glow in my mind making me blush. Why won't she leave my mind? I don't even know her name. The Commander.... all I know about her is she is called The Commander, she has gorgeous green eyes, she is crazy built, and knows how to throw a punch.

"Whatcha thinking about Clarkie?" Raven asks wiggling her brow. I smirk back at her.

"I am thinking about you having a crush on your roommate." I snap back and she blushes.

"Woah! She got you, Reyes." Murphy chuckles in amusement, Bellamy chuckles too while turning into the parking garage H. When Bellamy stops the car Raven climbs over me and runs out the car. She starts running to her dorm.

Octavia smiles as she holds up keys. "I have her keys so to get in she will either have to talk to me or her roommate." I smile at my evil bestfriend. We all get out of the car, going our separate ways.

******

I make it to my dorm and unlock it. Opening the dorm I see my roommate reading on their bed. They have their legs crossed at the ankles as they lay with one hand behind their head. The book they are reading is blocking their face.

"Hello." I greet while walking in. They pull their hand out from behind their head and wave at me while continuing to read. "um... I'm Clarke Griffin." I say while walking in some more but really staying by the door.

My roommate puts her book down on her stomach with a sigh. She looks me up and down and smirks at my nervous state. She is very beautiful with a well defined jaw and wavy hair that laid over her shoulder. "Well hello, Clarke Griffin." She puts her book back up. "I'm Anya Woods."

I nod and walk to my bed getting on it. "So did you go watch Polis Underground?" She asks curiously.

"What?" I ask back at her while she continues to read.

"The underground boxing match. It's called Polis Underground." Anya informs me. I nod.

"Oh... well um yeah I did go and watch it." I say unlocking my phone.