Chapter 22: I'll Stay

The group makes it out of the mall and back to their car in record time. Everyone stops outside the car to make sure that their lovers are okay.

Murphy pushes Bellamy away like he has been during the whole walk down. Bellamy grabs Murphy's shoulders and forces the other man to face him.

"Let me take care of you." Bellamy holds Murphy still, he just stares, "You took care for me when I jumped into a fight with a well trained boxer. Let me take care of you now."

Murphy looks down at his feet and then back at Bellamy. With a little nod from his boyfriend, Bellamy gets closer to wipe blood from the younger boys chin with a napkin.

Across from them, Octavia pushes Niylah back and walks away, "What was that?" Niylah asks while she follows Octavia.

The ravened haired girl turns and points her finger at Niylah. Niylah stops in her tracks and backs up a little, "You held me back! You don't believe in me!"

"Octavia you are 5'5 and there were 6 big men that were going for blood. I was in the right." Niylah responds and Octavia scoffs.

"I can handle my own." Octavia says and then starts to walk away again, Niylah catches her wrist to pull her back.

"Octavia. I can't see you hurt and I can't let you walk into dangerous situations. I care about you and with that come protection. I was trying to help." Niylah says and Octavia rolls her eyes while looking up at the other girl.

With a small nod, Octavia pulls Niylah into a hug. The blonde accepts it without any hesitation.

Raven is making sure Clarke is okay. The younger girl hadn't said a word since they left the scene. Clarke was just thinking about what happened.

Lexa was leaning down to look in the side mirrors so she could wipe some blood off of her lip. Clarke is tuning Raven out and just staring at Lexa.

The bruise on her cheek suddenly noticeable and her busted lip from the fight with Roan is bleeding again. Clarke absolutely hates that this isn't the worst she has seen Lexa.

"Raven..." Clarke let's put while looking at Lexa, "I am okay. I have to go to her. I am okay." Clarke says while turning to look at Raven.

Clarke's bestfriend gives her a little nod then backs away to call Luna. The phone doesn't even go through a full ring before Luna answers the phone.

Clarke slowly goes up to Lexa. The older woman looks down at Clarke and her emotions are suddenly turned on.

"Are you okay, Klark?" Lexa asks while slowly holding the blondes arms. Clarke can forget how gently she is with her.

"Yes, I am. Lexa, you are bleeding." Clarke brings her thumb to wipe the blood off of Lexa's chin. Lexa tries to move away but can't. There is some force in Clarke that pulls Lexa to her.

"I know. He won't hurt you again." Lexa whispers down to Clarke, gently moving a strand of hair out of her girls face.

"Thank you." Clarke pulls Lexa down for a sweet kiss. Lexa let's her. The tall women melts under the girls touch.

"Lexa." Octavia says, getting the girls attention. Lexa turns and looks at the younger girl, "What did you say to get us out without charges?"

Lexa immediately looks down at her feet, "Nothing. I just know how to get away with shit." Lexa kicks at a rock.

"We should probably get out of here." Murphy says and Lexa agrees with a fast nod. Everyone piles into the car like they were when they arrived.

Lexa is a little lighter with her holding of Clarke. Is makes the blonde feel a little insecure. I mean, Lexa is one to run. Her problems become too much and she hides so that she can't drag anyone down with her.