Chapter 5: 'Mystery' Number

Clarke's POV

Bellamy, Murphy, Octavia, Raven, and I all lay around Raven's dorm playing truth or dare. This is the stupidest thing I have done in a while but, whatever, none of us have classes today.

"Bellamy, truth or dare?" Raven asks with a devious smirk.

"Dare." Bellamy states with a nod.

"I dare you to show us the last picture in your phone." He blushes and pulls out his phone. Opening his images he shows us a photo that makes us laugh.

"Date with your boyfriend?" I ask with a childish voice

"No! It was just lunch before we came over here." Bellamy says putting his phone away, "You guys can't tell me you don't have a picture of someone people ship you with in your phone."

"I don't." I say easily.

"Oh come on you have to have The Commander in your camera roll!" Bellamy says pointing at me. Technically no. I have her in my bookmarked on Twitter after Polis Underground tweeted that picture of her.

"Nope." I shake my head.

"She has them in a hidden folder." Octavia says and I blush.

"No!" I shout at her and she shrugs.

"Whatever, Clarke, truth or dare?" Bellamy asks me.

"Dare." I answer rolling my eyes.

"I dare you to give me your phone unlocked for two minutes." He grins.

"Uh okay..." I say unlocking my phone and giving it to him. What damage can he do? He opens my contacts. Octavia starts the timer as everyone huddled around him.

"Who's (123) 456-7890?" He asks clicking on them. I haven't saved her contact yet. There are no messages either it's just her number.

"No one!" I say too quick. Bellamy raises an eyebrow and starts texting.

Clarke
hey hottie ;)

(123) 456-7890
Hey, babe :)

"Woah!" Raven says taking the phone. 57 seconds. What is Lexa doing?!

Clarke
you free tonight 😘

(123) 456-7890
Nope, I have a date with you 😉

"What?!" Octavia says now taking the phone. 37 seconds. Jeez, Lexa, stop responding!

Clarke
I seemed to have lost your pfp, could you send me another one?

(124) 456-7890
Sure

14 seconds. "Oh this is gonna be good." Murphy says while staring at my phone.

(123) 456-7890