soulmates ¹

genre : fantasy, romance
dom : mingi
sub : yunho

featuring : jongho
                 : victon han seungwoo

I need to mention first the ships and colors of their eyes as they interact with their soulmates.

The Main, Yungi
Yunho - Blue
Mingi - Red

The Subbordinates:
• Mats, Seongjoong
Seonghwa - Orange
Hongjoong - Yellow
• Woosan
Wooyoung - Gold
San - Brown
Jongsang
Jongho - Violet
Yeosang - Pink

I also said in this shot that Yunho and Jongho are siblings (don't mind about their surnames), so the colors of their eyes as they meet their soulmates are too related to each other. For Yunho, as he saw Jongho's glowing violet eyes, it reminds on him that his soulmate has sparkling red eyes. For Jongho, as he saw Yunho's blue eyes, he reminds about his violet eyes' combination, specifically blue and red combo. Since he conclude that Yunho's soulmate has red eyes, well Jongho's soulmate will have the eyes related to red.

——

"Hurry up, the class is about to start! " Yunho said as he packed all his things after they ate their breakfast and fixed themselves. Jongho, Yunho's younger brother, also packed his things bit slower than his older brother.

"You're too quick! We're in the dorms okay? It's still quarter to 7, we can still make it. " Jongho said in a calmed tone. Yunho sighed as he heard Jongho's response.

The elder slowed down from packing, but almost finished. "But I am always too nervous whenever I came inside the room at exactly 7." he said.

"I know, about the school's brat? Well, get used to it. He always wants attention. I wonder why he chooses you to be played. " Jongho concludes before grabbing his backpack, being ready to go to his classroom.

"I guess so. Let's go then. " Yunho shrugs and together with Jongho, they went out of their dorm and walk towards their assigned classrooms.

-

"As for history, everyone has his/her soulmates. Everyone sees their soulmate's eyes as normal but for others, they see different colors of theirs depends on how they can be related. This kind of soulmate quest has be developed in 2100 ago as they invented an antidote to inject for 2080 babies. " Yunho's class teacher in his history class said, call her Ms. Shin.

So that is how we can see our soulmates easier then, he thought.

He's too interested in history, well others are expecting that he will the top of the class. He almost make every exam perfect.

But the thing right now is, he got distracted by his classmate at the back.

The school's brat, Song Mingi.

Mingi pinched his clicking ballpen and he suddenly popped it on Yunho's back.

Why he get interested on me to be tripped? The hell.

Yunho looked at his back, to Mingi, to glare at him with annoyance. Mingi smirked, chewing his gum.

"Can you please just stop? I am getting destructed in the class, I cannot follow. " Yunho whispered. Mingi chuckled, making the elder hissed.