reincarnate ⁴

genre : angst, drama, romance, mentions of
              suicide, death and reincarnation
dom : mingi
sub : yunho

featuring : seongjoong

NOTE : If you are uncomfortable with mentions of the topics above, you can skip this one-shot.

-

<<<

Yunho didn't even left his room for almost a day because he don't want to see his father. He can't forget what happened last night and he can't wait to see Mingi at his balcony.

The night has come and he decided to pack his things. He don't want to live with a cruel father like his, just thinking about the kingdom's reputation and his power to be passed on him. He wants to live with Mingi forever, without power and wealth, just living simple, together.

A quick click was heard on his balcony, and he fastly went out to see if Mingi is there. As he checked, he didn't saw any traces of his love, making him sulked.

But he noticed a scroll with a flower of red rose on the side of his balcony. Yunh knew, it's from his Song Mingi. He got it, smell the flower and unroll the paper. He read it and surprised on its contents.

To my beautiful Yunho,
I hope you like the rose in this letter. It suits you, you're a flower that glows in the eyes of mine.

I am sorry I didn't come here, but I made a letter to give you notice. I have to tell everything what I planned for us to live out of this cruel world.

I need to fix everything on our kingdom, since like they didn't even know that I have relationship with you. I need to live there in peace without knowing so I need to fix all here.

All you need to do there is wait for me for a week, and the same day as today, same time as this night, we will leave with my trusted servant, Hongjoong.

Whatever happens, we will be together, forever. I love you, Yunho, to infinity and beyond, even death never tear us apart. I love you so much, Yunho.

Love, Mingi.

Yunho rolled the scroll again and hugged it.

"I'll wait for the right time until you come for me, Mingi. I love you too. "

Time passes and Yunho never leave his room, again. He's just in his room, reminiscing, sleeping, going out to his balcony and looking at the night sky. He trully waits for Mingi to get him and escape to this cruel world.

Half of week had passed, and he heard outside his room that he will meet his wife-to-be at night, and wedding will be happen the day after tomorrow. He doesn't want to get married to someone. He wants to get married to Mingi, and to Mingi only.

'How fast the wedding is, just for power? ' Yunho thought. He didn't even imagined that for almost his years of living, his father would sacrifice him for power and wealth.

'I need to escape to this selfish world. ' he said to himself.

Yunho gets off of his room in a brown hood with a cape, in his balcony as his escape door. No one saw him sneaked out. He went out of the castle without guards noticing him. He straightly went to the person he knew he will help to his dilemma.