your majesty

genre : royalty, fluff, romance
dom : yunho
sub : mingi

featuring : the rest if ateez (seongjoong,
                    jongsang, woosan)
                 : mentions of the following
                    — bts kim namjoon
                    — seventeen yoon jeonghan and
                    kwon soonyoung
                    — txt kang taehyun
                    — cravity song hyeongjun
                    — cho seungyoun / woodz

——

White limousines stopped on the front of the school gates. The head butlers went out, and opened the door to make their respective masters hop out of the vehicle. Royalties who starts walking towards the school grounds wear their gold and black uniforms, with their suitcases, and crows on their heads.

Among the royalties came, eight princes caught everyone's attention. By their looks, charisma and presence, everyone doesn't doubt them why they are the crowned prince of their respective families.

The eight princes mentioned are Hongjoong from the Royal Kim Family, Seonghwa from Royal Park Family, Yunho and Wooyoung from Royal Jeong Family, Yeosang from Royal Kang Family, San and Jongho from Royal Choi Family and Mingi from Royal Song Family.

They enter and walk separately but still they caught all eyes on them. Hongjoong is with his older brother Namjoon, Seonghwa is with his bestfriend Jeonghan from Royal Yoon Family, Yeosang is with his younger brother Taehyun but will meet his friends later, Yunho is with his younger brother Wooyoung, San is with his younger brother Jongho but will meet his boyfriend and arranged-married husband Wooyoung, and Mingi is with his younger brother Hyeongjun with his cousins Seungyoun from Royal Cho Family and Hoshi from Royal Kwon Family.

They got schooling on a prestigious school for elites and rich families, especially for royal sons and daughters. But there are special sections and classes for royal ones, which involves talents and passion. Each block has 10 students and there are 10 blocks on a special royal section.

And all eight princes are included in the highest sections of all, to Block A10-24, which composed of only 8 of them, since the two remaining decided to get home schooling.

And these eight ones have a bond to each other, seems like they are family.

All of them arrived on time, and last came up is Mingi, handling his crown.

"Seems like Mingi wants to throw his crown tho" San utters. Mingi moved out his tongue to San for teasing him.

"It's just heavy you know. " Mingi said, sitting next to his bestfriend Yunho.

"Any other reasons? " Yunho said in a low tone. Mingi gulped as Yunho moved closer on him, wanting him to say the truth.

"Just, it. " he just looked away and moved a bit farther, being afraid that Yunho might heard his heartbeat.

Yunho smirked at the younger, seeing Mingi's cheeks flushed pink.

San poked Wooyoung beside him, and whispered something.

"Yah, when will Yunho and Mingi confess? I can't wait for the 'right time' they say. "whispers San.

"Me too, actually I want to set them up, but no plans for it. Do you have one? " Wooyoung said softly that only the two of them can hear. San looked at the ceiling, thinking for something. And as he looked at the painting beside the door, San beamed and glanced at Wooyoung with shining eyes.