reincarnate ³

genre : angst, drama, romance, mentions of
              suicide, death and reincarnation
dom : mingi
sub : yunho

NOTE : If you are uncomfortable with mentions of the topics above, you can skip this one-shot.

-

<<<

Yunho and Mingi always meet at the well, on Yunho's large garden, in the middle of the night. There are times that Mingi starts sketching Yunho's features, as well as the whole Utopia Kingdom. Yunho sings for Mingi, and sometimes they share their time dancing in the bright lovely moonlight.

But still Yunho doesn't know where Mingi lives, as well as his identity.

As time goes by, Yunho and Mingi fell for each other, unexpectedly. They called themselves as bestfriends but, why did they just blush and feel their beating heartbeats for each other?

Yunho sat on the ground, leaning on the well. He looked at the night sky, and got sad as he observed that there are just few stars scattered in the dark sky, too far from each other.

'Why are the stars tonight like these? ' the prince thought.

"Are you already there the whole time? " a voice popped up on his side, making him stuttered.

As he looked the boy on his side, he got stopped on his position in a moment.

Those perfect jawline, fine skintone, cheeks that he adores, his fluffy hair, his little eyes that he wants to sparkle as he stare at him, that pointy nose, and lastly his thin red lips.

Their faces are too near to each other, a bit space filled their gap.

"Yunho, you seem off." whispered Mingi under his breath. Yunho gulped, and blinked. He felt his cheeks flushed red, and his face felt hot. Mingi saw how red Yunho's ears are, and he love it so much.

Yunho shook his head and moved himself to get distant to Mingi. Mingi plastered a smile on his face, his cheeks got pink.

"U-uhm, why didn't you bring your sketching tools? " Yunho asked. Mingi shrugged.

"I just, want to be with you. "

Yunho went his eyes wide. He can't explain what he feel this time. His heart almost explode, his cheeks and ears looks like they flushed bright red he say. Mingi smiled from ear to ear, meant on what he said.

"Oh. That's great, then. "

Silence filled their spaces. Yunho gulped in nervousness, Mingi looked at him and smiled, and shifted his glances on the night sky.

"Just like the stars above us, I almost reach you but it didn't change the fact that we are pretty far from each other. "

Yunho looked at Mingi as the sketcher said those words. The prince became comfused, but surprised as Mingi held his hand.

"I want to be with you but definitely, we are too far from each other. It's impossible to be together. " Mingi mumbled, his eyes starts to form tears.