04

Someone opened the door using the passcode. He came inside, it became apparent that it was Troy. "Welcome," Zemira greeted him. She was standing near the door waiting for the breakfast to prepare. She asked, "Where were you, Troy?" Investigation of a mom from her elder son get started. Besides, she knew exactly where he was, but she still asked to see his response.

Her eyes had the same colour as that of Troy's and her golden hair falling gracefully on her shoulders.

Troy answered, "You know I was out of the city for work."

Mom answered, "Of course, I know. Thank God, I have not gone senile yet. But tell me why did you take so long?

Troy hugged her, "It was necessary."

She rolled her eyes, and Troy raised his eyebrows and exclaimed surprisingly, "What?"Mom laughed at his pose, he was looking damn cute.

They both sat down in their spacious living room. It had a cosy fireplace at middle of the toom. It was big for moving around and whatever you wanted to do. It had a brown big sofa's on which they seated, with glass windows and some of their family pictures on the wall. It had a TV set, a carpet, some curtains on windows and a lamp on the table.

She continued, "Don't tell me you found a bride there, and are keeping it a secret," Mom grinned and continued, "I know you, you're not going to reveal it that easy. Look if you like her, that's fine."

He chuckled.

"Come on, I'm not asking for much. She shall look decent, have an education, be able to deal with you, and respect her elders, that's all," Mom expanded her wish.

"Really, I was there for just work. Now forget about me, tell me about you. Are you doing fine?" Troy tried to change the direction of the topic.

"How can I be? Living under the roof where there is no woman other than me, how can I be fine?" Mom sadly yelled.

"So what?" Troy answered carelessly.

Mom angrily responded, "Come on."

"Oh my God, you're so cute. By the way where is dad?" Troy giggled.

Mom answered, "I will check on him, he's in the room."

When she entered the room, Mr.Leander was wearing his coat. He was standing next to the window in front of the dressing table. There were perfumes and all makeup items on the table. There was a flower pot sitting on the corner.

Mom steamed as she saw he was getting ready, "Really, you can't just be getting ready."

He exclaimed, "Don't tell me I'm slow."

She explained, "See, I got ready before you and on time. Can't you hurry a bit, please? Troy is already here. He is staying for breakfast. He is waiting for you as he's punctual. Let's not make him wait."

He held her hand, "So you want to say I enjoy making people wait?"

They both chuckled. They went back to the lounge where Troy was present and waiting for them.

"Good morning, Son!" Dad greeted.

Troy stood up and hugged him, "Good morning, daddy."

Dad asked, "How did the meeting go?"

Troy answered, "The last one was fine; I didn't sign the deal with them. The Whites are next."

They sat down again.

Dad answered, "Ah...its okay, the meeting is today, right? Anyways, where is Adrian?"

Adrian was his younger brother, naughty too because he had a sword in the form of Dad and a fort in the form of his elder brother, Troy.