14

Adrian and Troy were in a hotel, seated on chairs arranged in a group manner.

Here, one can sit with a group or in splendid isolation, trying all types of drinks. There were lights of different colours shining all over the place. They were here to get some fresh air and relax, as it was located near the bank of a river.

There was a lot of greenery surrounding the water, framing the river beautifully. The air was fresh and the atmosphere was calm and peaceful.  It was an ideal place. The staff was cheerful, someone served their coffee with a smile. People went there for relaxation because there was less of a crowd.

Adrian was sharing his views about  Florence. "Do you love her? She is really beautiful, bro."

"I don't know. I haven't looked at her like that, "  He disagreed. "She is spoiled. She is irritating. So why does it matter if she's beautiful?"

"So you're hiding from her that you're marrying her?" Adrian threw light on the other side of the picture.

"I wasn't able to say," he answered helplessly.

"So you plan on exploding the bomb tomorrow," Adrian was trying to get the insight on the situation.

"Why does every problem gather around me?" Troy asked as he took a glimpse of his phone's screen when it rang.

"Who's calling?" Adrian curiously asked.

"Layla!" He whispered, leaning forward in his seat.

"Why don't you respond?" Adrian inquired.

"She doesn't understand, that's why. She knows it's night yet this is her tenth call," He roared, shaking his head in frustration.

"I can't believe you're bothered. Let me handle this," Adrian tried to console him.

"Can I ask you something?"Adrian suddenly spoke.

"Yes, bro. You don't need to get permission before asking something," Troy laughed on Adrian's response.

Adrian asked, "Are you okay?"

Troy's smile suddenly disappeared and left his lips. "I am okay. I'm just a little tired, " he responded.

"Alright, if there is any problem, you can tell me. Though, I don't understand your affairs, but I'm good at listening to worries," Adrian advised.

"I know, my bro, thank you," he answered.

"You should sleep now. Take care. Good night," Adrian greeted.

"Sweet dreams," Troy responded.

* * * * *

The next morning, Florence received some messages from an unknown number and became pale. She called; it was a girl and the girl was speaking nonsense.

"You just want to steal my to be fiance you want to marry him."

Florence burst, ending the call quickly, "To hell with you and Troy."

Florence switched the phone off. She called Troy, and he picked up the call. She spoke to him directly, "I want to meet you."

He stated, "But I am busy right now."

She replied, her voice rising in her frustration, "I don't care. Just cancel your all programs and meet me."

He got confused, "What happened? "

She yelled, "I want to meet you!"

He recommended, "I'll pick you."

She disagreed, "No."