22

Mrs.Seraphina and Aurora arrived there. As Florence and Troy entered the house, they welcomed them. "Today is your wedding, and I come to attend that," mom announced.

Adrian and Aurora were really excited to have a wedding in Florence city, which was the most beautiful major Italian city.

An important part of the wedding is the Henna/ Mehendi function that takes place usually a day before the wedding day. Henna is a dye that results in temporary body art resulting from the staining of the skin from the dyes.

Tonight Zemira, Leander and Adrian also arrived there, then the function began, all the family members of the bride and groom come up on the stage, greet both the brides and the grooms. After a while Aurora and Florence will have leaves on their palm, and the family members will put henna on the leaves instead of putting it on the palm of their bare hands, and then feed them, sweets. This tradition of putting henna on the bride and groom's hand is the most important part of the henna function.

Aroura and her mom visited the place where they will be going to attend their marriage. Aurora looked at the orange-yellow light from the falling sun reflecting in the vast ocean. It was beautiful scenery. She inhaled deeply getting in the breeze, the serenity touching the very depths of her soul.
"Ma'am! It's ready." Said someone from behind her. She opened her eyes and looked at the white-dressed man beside her who had a formal smile on his face which he has maintained all the time he worked on the set. Her mother has asked her to go and keep a check on how the decoration company prepares the set for their marriage.

"Alright." She smiled back at the man and looked over his shoulder to the set they had decorated. Aroura had asked her mother that she wanted to have a seaside marriage ceremony and when she excitedly told Florence about it she just scrunched her nose and walked away.

She walked towards the aisle through which the brides and the grooms had to walk through. The flowers dripping all above her.

"Turn the lights on." She asked the manager as she stood in the centre. 
The whole aisle was washed in white light. The small bulbs among the dripping white flowers and fairy lights beautified the aisle. A few circular tables were placed at both sides of the aisle with chairs surrounding them for the few relatives and business partners who were going to attend the marriage.

At the far end of the aisle,  the circular alter decorated with white anemones and orchids backed the sea. There were two pairs of tables each with a chair where each pair would have to sign their nikkah. A few bouquets of white roses lined the exterior. The orange lining behind the alter beautified the place even more. Aroura smiled a satisfactory smile. The next day, exactly at the same time their marriage would take place.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

The next day, mom was busy in checking the decoration. Aurora and Adrian seated on stage enjoying their marriage. While Troy was busy in attending calls, controlling his work through the phone. Scarlet was also seated on a chair around circular tables. There were a few minutes to nikkah, but Florence didn't show up for the nikah on time. She was nowhere. Aurora and Mom worried about her.

"Change your ticket and fly to another place. I will meet you there," words echoed in Scarlet's ears. "Why should I change my life? Why?"  Scarlet was in deep thoughts.