23

Scarlet was continually calling her again and again. She finally informed Seraphina, "No! She doesn't answer, "

"How many hours already passed! she should have come to this hour," Seraphina replied anxiously.

"Wait a minute, aunty! Maybe her phone is on silent. Maybe she forgot it in the car. Isn't it?" Scarlet tried to console.

Leander came and interfered in their conversation, " Seraphina, Scarlet, the marriage officer came. We need to keep him. Come on!" As he stopped,  they both followed him.

"I know you wait for hours but they have a lot of waiting. I mean Romeo and Juliet, Elizabeth and Darcy. Their love is so sublime, Florence and Troy. It needs to end like Romeo and Juliet, right?" Scarlet explained to the marriage officer.

"Lady, how many hours passed, what am I waiting for?" He tried to remind her.

"Yes, but we need a little help, please," Scarlet answered. The marriage officer nodded.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

"If something happened to her. Something happen to Florence," Troy whispered slowly. He speedily walked towards Adrian. Adrian was busy in consoling Aurora. Aurora was continuously weeping from the past thirty minutes.

"Don't cry, honey! You are going to spoil your makeup. Florence will come soon," Adrian spoke. "She won't leave you at the wedding table, isn't it, Aurora?"

Aurora nodded, tried to absorb her tears but all in vain.

"Adrian, let's look in all the hospitals," Troy interfered in their conversation.

Aurora replied determinedly, "She would come if anything would have happened. She would come, she wouldn't leave me waiting,"

Troy spoke directly, "I feel like something happened with Florence."

"It hurts me," Aurora said sadly.

Without answering her, Troy picked his phone and called someone. Troy used his contacts to search her in hospitals and airports. Troy was walking here and there in depression. Adrian was seated with Aurora holding her hand to divert her mind. Seraphina, Scarlet, Leander and Zemira were busy with guests, tried to control the situation.

After half an hour, someone called Troy. After a minute talking on his phone, he hung the phone. He told Adrian and Aurora, "There are no accidents, no injuries, nothing else. Florence looks like the ground has swallowed her." As he finished, Aurora began to cry.

"Come on let's go inside. Let's take off the wedding dress. Wash your face!" Adrian recommended.

"I can't! I will be right here waiting for Florence," she answered while crying.

"And if she doesn't come?" Adrian inquired.

"She won't leave me. She will come," Aurora said.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Florence was driving as fast as she could. She dressed in an ethereal white gown for her wedding having flowy fabric and delicate floral threadwork. Her dress was simple and elegant. Every bride looked nothing than a dreamy vision but Florence was looking like the reality of someone's dream. Her beauty bone was featured in her strapless white off-shoulder. If anyone could see her, they must say involuntarily, "Oh so pretty, we are swooning."

"You have to marry him, otherwise get out from this house, "Mom's voice echoed in her ears.

As she was rounding the corner, she drove straight into another car which was on the wrong side of the road. She lost control, all the things were happening all of a sudden. There was a collision between two cars. Florence fall down on staring wheel of the car and her forehead was bruised. She was there for a few minutes, after coming in her nerves, she started to drive as she was already delayed.

☆☆☆