Cersei Vs. Daenerys

While Greyworm and the Unsullied were away taking Casterly Rock from the Lannisters, Rhaella remained with Tyrion and Daenerys housed inside of Dragonstone. The only problem with now actively being a part of the war effort on Daenerys' part was that she was growing restless to leave the island and take The Red Keep back from Cersei.

Then Viserion died in the North, and Dany was angry. Angry, fearful, heartbroken.. like any mother would be at the loss of her son. Rhaella had tried to comfort her that night, but Daenerys would not have it. She was too busy mourning.

Rhaella only hoped her grief would not turn to rage.

The wish to leave Dragonstone came true when Tyrion told her they, along with Jon Snow and Ser Davos, were sailing from White Harbor to King's Landing to have their confrontation with Cersei and Jaime. The only part of the excursion she was looking forward to was seeing Brienne, who Jon had informed her would be attending the summit in place of Sansa who had remained in the North.

"How many people live here?" Jon asked as he motioned to King's Landing.

"A million." Tyrion replied. Rhaella shifted in her armor, gifted to her by Dany, as her eyes swept across the harbors of King's Landing. She had planned on never returning as long as the Lannisters reigned, but it seemed fate had other plans. "Give or take."

"That's more people crammed into that city then there is in the entire North." He was silent for a minute. "Who would want to live like that?"

Her expression went pensive.

"Some of us don't have a choice, Jon Snow."

"There's more work in the city." Tyrion interjected. "And the brothels are far superior."

Missandei smirked as Rhaella rolled her eyes so hard she swore she could see the whites behind them. "Remember all the times I said you were my favorite Lannister?" She asked, to which Tyrion nodded. "I take every single one of those back. Every single one for each time you stepped into a brothel."

Rhaella followed closely beside Jorah as their group was lead to the Dragon Pits in King's Landing. She hadn't been allowed in this area much as a child, but her Septa had spent alot of time teaching her the history of the Targaryens and their dragons who had been in this very building. Her favorite had been Visenya and Vhagar.

"Why did they build it?" She heard Missandei ask Jorah.

"Dragons don't know the difference between what is theirs and what isn't." He kept his eyes set on the path before them. "Land, livestock, children. Letting them roam free around the city was a problem."

"I imagine it was a sad joke at the end." Tyrion interjected. "An entire arena for a few sickly creatures smaller then dogs. In the beginning when it was home to Balerion The Dread, it must've been the most dangerous place in the world."

"Zaldrizes buzdari iksos daor." Multiple pairs of eyes turned to The Dragon Princess as she gazed upon the ruins that had held the beginning of the end of her House. However, unlike her sister, there was no anger or fury. Only sadness. "A dragon is not a slave."

The sound of marching caught her attention. Rhaella lifted her head and rested her hand against the hilt of Blackfyre at the sight of Lannister soldiers. At their head stood Bronn, who looked rather smug about the entire ordeal of leading a group of soldiers as their commander. That wasn't what made her breath catch, though.

In the midst of that group of soldiers was a tall, brutish woman, blonde hair sticking out through the scarlet and gold armor that surrounded her. Rhaella nearly stopped in her tracks at the sight of such an achingly familiar face. Brienne.