Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Haru woke up in her room the next morning. Her eyes winced at the light of the sun showing in her bed room. Her door opened and her mother entered the room. Her mother looked at her and smiled.

“Good morning” she greeted. “Say Haru, Who was that handsome young man that brought you here last night” she asked.

“Huh? What does he look like?” she asked. She rubbed her eyes and yawned.

“He had silver hair, green eyes and a cool demeanor.” Her mother replied.

Haru then realized who she was referring. She then also remembered what had happened yesterday. She was carried by Gokudera.

Gokudera.

The last person she thought that would help her. She blushed as she thought of the moment.  He carried her in her arms, she held on tightly to him. The way he talked to her. Everything she thought made her blush deep red. Her mother caught her expression. She smiled slyly and teased.

“Was it your boyfriend?” she asked teasingly.

“wah-wah? N-no! Of course not! He’s just a friend that’s all” she replied but still blushed deep red. ‘Why did he save me?’ she thought.

“Well, you better get ready or else you’ll be late for school” her mother said then left.

She then got up and readied herself for school.

Haru arrived at the classroom and saw that Gokudera was talking to Tsuna and smiling happily. She then blushed at the thought of he was the first one her eyes caught. She quickly went to her seat. Kyoko approached her and greeted her with a smile. “Good morning Haru-chan” Kyoko greeted.

“Good morning” Haru greeted back.

“So how was your goukon?” she asked.

Haru then remembered the incident with the guy named Takano. Her spirit dropped. “ Uhh… It was fine” she lied. She didn’t want Kyoko to worry about her.

“Did you find someone to like?” she asked once again.

“Unfortunately not, couldn’t find anyone cool or good-looking. Maybe my standards are too high” she inquired with a smile.

Kyoko smiled at her statement. “I see”

The teacher then came in and Kyoko went to her seat. Gokudera also sat on his seat. He yawned then went into sleeping position.

Haru was scribbling something on her paper. When she was done, she passed it on to Gokudera. Gokuder fluttered his eyes open and noticed the paper. He opened it and saw it was from Haru. He at glanced her. She was looking at the teacher and consentrating on the lesson. He read it.

Thank you, Gokudera-san

                                -Haru

Gokudera then scribbled something on the paper. He flicked his finger and it landed on Haru’s desk. Haru was surprised by the flying paper. She glanced at Gokudera and he was back to his sleeping position. She opened it.

You have a knack of doing reckless things, do you? Stupid woman.

                                -Gokudera

She then got pissed at his reply. She was about to crumple it when she noticed a post script.

P.S. You don’t have to  force yourself you like someone else. These things take time. And it wasn’t really a problem.