'i love you'

It was a nice day to begin with

It was a nice day to begin with. The night before, Dallas asked you on a date to the Dingo for lunch. You got ready, he picked you up in Bucks red Thunderbird and went to the Dingo. Everything was perfect until you were walking back from the bathroom, and a young man sitting with his friends touched your butt.

      You quickly walked back to your seat across from Dallas. "Did he just?" You nodded. You didn't think he saw and you were hoping he wouldn't see. Dallas, who was in the middle of eating, put his fork down on the table and slouched back in the chair.
      "Dally, it's alright, it's not a big deal-" He slammed a fist down on the table, drawing the surrounding guests attention. "Listen, it doesn't matter," He stood up quickly, "Dallas!"
You tried to grab his wrist but he was just past your reach. He marched over to the young man and shoved him a little. "Are we gonna have a problem?" Dallas hissed. The boy looked confused, but quickly realized Dallas was with you. They said more, but it was too quiet for you to hear. Finally, Dallas threw the first punch.
You watched as Dallas took a hit to the jaw, but returned the favor and knocked the boy down to the ground. Dallas was on top, then the man managed to get him to the ground. The boys wrestled for only a minute. The sirens weren't far from the restaurant.
"Dal," You yelled to him, "the fuzz." He glanced up for a moment, but was back to ruining himself.
Police officers burst through the door and quickly put the boys in handcuffs. You watched as they took Dallas. He tried to fight it, but it was too late. You followed them outside to the cars, catching a glimpse of his face. His eye was bruised, he had a busted lip and a huge bruise on his jaw. You mouthed a quick 'I love you' as he ducked into the car.
You watched as he was taken away, in hopes that he wouldn't be gone long.

word count: 363

Part 2?
maybe.
let me know.