| Chapter 5 |

I swiftly walk towards my room, where I know Hans will be. I am furious at him. I just found out that he is in fact still evil and all this time he was just using me to get information on Ben! Is that all I was worth to him? A reliable source for information? I come up with a plan of what to say to him to thoroughly hurt him before I dump his ass. I think about it until I'm standing in front of my door. I haven't been able to come up with anything that could hurt him but also at the same time not give away the fact that we are onto him. I settle on just dumping his ass and cutting off his source of free information. I knew that I should have stuck with Chad. He was so kind and loving... plus he would do whatever you asked with no questions asked. That was always a plus side. I open the door and close it behind me as I enter the room. As I expected, the redheaded kingdom-stealer was standing, looking out the window.

          "We're done," I say with my voice as calm as I can muster. He turns to look at me. "I always knew I should have gotten together with Chad when he was begging me to. Literally... like I mean on his knees, grovelling towards me kind of begging," I roll my eyes. "Anyways... as I said, we are done. So if you could please get out of my room, I would appreciate that very much," I said with an icy voice dripping with disdain. He stares at me for a bit, seemingly deep in thought. I snap my fingers in front of his eyes to snap him out of it. He looks into my eyes this time and says, "Ok...fine." Hans walks out without a word and closes the door behind him. I plop down onto my bed and huff to myself. He had nothing else to say but 'ok...fine'?! People beg - literally beg - to be with me, and all I get from him is 'ok'?! I shake my head slightly, letting the thought drift away from my head. I immediately leave my room in search of Chad, with hopes to get back together with him.

 I immediately leave my room in search of Chad, with hopes to get back together with him

          I'm sitting outside, at a table this time, and it's finally the lunch hour. I've been waiting for this since morning. Then, Harry comes by and plops down on the seat next to me. I've been spending my lunches with him lately.

          "You know, you're a bonnie lass," he says with a smile on his face. I was beginning to get very annoyed at him.

          "Ok, you've said this before, so who the hell is this Bonnie woman?" I ask, exasperated. He looks at me incredulously, like I'm somehow supposed to know what he means.

          He chuckles. "Why, are you jealous?" he says, wiggling his eyebrows in that Harry Hook kind of way.

          I scoff. "Well... I'm not, but do you really expect me not to be after we kissed?"

          "By the way, to ease your discontent, Bonnie just means beautiful," he responds.

          I blush, looking down at my lap. "In that case, thank you. But don't think I'm letting you off the hook, pun intended, for not even talking about the kiss. I think... it was a mistake." Harry immediately turns his head to look at me, hurt clearly visible in his eyes. Then his face hardens.