2 Days before the full moon.

The young angel knights are waiting for their new orders. Weiss Schnee was one of these angel knights. It was said that she is one of the most strongest and brave out of all of them so working alone with not a problem for her.

"Weiss, I what you to go and see about a Werewolf, this isn't just any ordinary werewolf though. She is special she can shift at will not needing the full moon, also she has silver eyes and red fur which makes her one of a kind." Ozpen tells her.

"If you find her, see if you can bring her back here. (The Academy for gifted.) I would like to ask her to join us." Ozpen explains. Showing her a file on the werewolf.

"Do you have any more to go on?" Weiss asked. As she looks through the file. Not much to go on.

Ozpen nodded no. Weiss gets up off the chair, putting the file back down. "I'll do my best sir." Weiss says. She goes to leave but Ozpen call her.

"Weiss you forgot the file." He holds it up for her. Weiss shakes her head. Then takes the file.
It's has a picture of the wolf and The last known whereabouts and that's it. So it's not like she really needed it.

"I'm off to patch then." Weiss says. Leaving to go to her dorm room for now. She needs to get some stuff for the trip. Like her sword and her backpack. She decided to leave first thing in the morning. It was getting late. She gets ready for bed brushing her teeth and getting her pyjamas on.

Next morning she gets up and has a shower and gets dressed. Eating some breakfast and then she fly's off to patch. Guessing that's the best part about being an angel is using your wings to fly everywhere. She still gets tired though if it's a long way. But she finally made it to patch. There was a small town with lots of forest around it. Weiss landed just outside of town so nobody would see her wings. That's the other good part about being an angel she could hide them whenever she wanted.

As she walked around town asking about the silver eyed girl. Most said they didn't know anybody with silver eyes. Until she came upon a teenager blonde girl named Yang.

"Why are you looking for her?" Yang asked.

"Oh have you ever heard of Beacon Academy?" Weiss asked her.

"Oh yes, I was going to go there until... umm never mind." Yang answered. "So what about it?" She asked.

"Well my headmaster wants to invite the silver eyed girl to our school. He sent me out here to looking for her." Weiss answers.

"Oh I see. I didn't know the school took Faunus." Yang says in kind of a question.

"We take anybody who is gifted doesn't matter what they are." Weiss explains

"And how exactly do you know she's gifted?" Yang asked.

"My headmaster said she is so I believe him. He also tells me that she's a werewolf." Weiss says. Yang looked shocked to hearing this.

"Well the best way to get her to come to you is to buy her chocolate chip cookies otherwise she's too shy." Yang tells Weiss. Who nodded.

"So you know where to find her?" Weiss asked. 

"Not exactly I just know that she lives in the forest close to my cabin if I leave her cookies out she comes and eats them." Yang explains.

"Oh thank you so much. I'll go buy some cookies if you want to show me where you live? I will camp out close by." Weiss said all happy.

"Well it took me a month to get her to come out off hiding. So good luck. But you can follow me to my Cabin." Yang explained.

"Thank you Yang." Weiss says as she follows her. They stopped at the bakery for the cookie's. Then going to the cabin.