Flash backs

Weiss was fighting a bear Faunus. Ruby was fighting a woman with blonde hair and brown eyes. Ruby kicked the woman away from her just in time to see's Weiss lost her balance. Weiss falls to the ground and looked up at the bear Faunus. His knife was coming down at Weiss tummy. Ruby used her speed to jump in the way. Weiss just see red. The red of Ruby and Ruby blood. Weiss jumped up fast and freezers the bear Faunus in place. Then the woman Ruby was fighting comes for an attack. Ruby blocked it the knock her down again. This time Ruby pinned her to the ground. Weiss ties the two up then helped Ruby with her face.

Ruby has a new scar on her right eye. Weiss was doing first aid on Ruby. The airship comes with soldiers and they go to the hospital.

Ruby wake's up in the hospital bed with her arm in bandages. Ruby remember what happened.

Ruby was on mission with the kids from school. She had 4 with her. They were around the camp fire waiting for the other. Ruby was listening in on the students. Who were talking to the one smaller girl. So it was 3 to 1, there 3  girls to the one. They were trying to get the younger girl to do something dum. Ruby was going to say something but it was to late. The younger girl just dropped the dust in the camp fire. Ruby can tell the other girls had there aura protecting them but the smaller one didn't. Using her speed semblance Ruby runs to the younger girl and covers her face with her right hand. Ruby used her Cape to cover them from the explosion. The 3 girls laughed until the dust moved away. They see Ruby holding the crying smaller girls in her now burned right arm. Ruby looked over at the 3 girls disappointed.

Using she left hand Ruby call's for help. Before passing out. Ruby was having flashbacks of her life. She didn't get much sleep and her head was hurting. Weiss wake's up to Ruby crying. Weiss call's the nurse in.

The nurse see's Ruby in pain so she gives her something. Ruby falls back to sleep again. The nurse tells Weiss to keep an eye on Ruby she's will be right back. Weiss nodded yes. The nurse leaves the room. Like 20 minutes later the nurse comes and take Ruby to the CAT scan. Weiss stays in the room waiting for them to come back. But an half hour later the dr come to take to Weiss.

"Sorry Mrs Rose but your wife needs emergency surgery she had swelling in her brain. I need to do it soon. The longer we wait the more damage it will do. Weiss starts to cry but understands. The nurse stays with Weiss until the surgery is done. Ruby back in the room. With her head bandaged now. Weiss asked the dr if she was ok now? The dr says she but she mite for get things for the passed. Weiss nodded softly at the dr. Weiss then crawled in bed with her wife. In the morning then Yang comes by Weiss explains to her what happened last night.

"Weiss you should of called me, there's no reason for you to do this by yourself." Yang say hugging Weiss. She had got out of bed with Ruby when Yang came in the room. It was passed noon and Weiss was setting next to Yang holding her arm. Ruby started to wake up. Both Yang and Weiss looked at her.

"Remember she mite have some memory loss so let's not worry her about it." Weiss tells Yang who nodded.

"Oh shit We should call Summer and let her know." Yang says. Weiss looked over and smiled softly.

"Do you mind taking care of that?" Weiss asked. Yang just nodded softly and leaves the room to call Summer. Ruby opened her eyes and looked at Weiss.

A big smile on her face, Ruby looks at Weiss she whispered gently. "Snow angel." She says. Weiss smiles back at happy tears come out.
"Why are you crying my love?" Ruby asked.

"Ruby I've told you that's my nickname for you and you can't have it." Weiss says looking serious. Ruby goes to nodded but stopped when her head hurt. "Oh don't move your head you dolt. You just had surgery on it." Weiss says. Ruby looked over at her worried. "Don't worry you're better now." Weiss says. Ruby smiling at Weiss.