Medical bay

Weiss is still bye Ruby side. And it's been two days. She knows Ruby going to wake up soon. Well she hopes She will wake up soon. Right now Weiss is holding Ruby's hand and telling her how much she needed her.

"Ruby Rose please don't leave me alone." Weiss says about to cry.

Ruby started to move and opened her eyes. When she see's Weiss she smiled big. "Snow angel please don't cry." Ruby says in a soft voice. Weiss hugged and kissed Ruby.

Ruby smiled softly at Weiss. Weiss was kissing her face like 10 times. Ruby blushed so red. This made Weiss blush to. "I missed you so much Ruby Rose." Weiss tells her.

"I'm right here." Ruby says softly. "How long was I out for?" She asked. Looking worried she didn't want to miss to much school.

"Like two days." Weiss tells her.

"Oh no, two days I'm going to have to much home work to do." Ruby says panicking.

"Well we can do it together seeing I didn't leave your side." Weiss tells her smiling shyly. Ruby looked shocked.

"What, how did you manage that your the team leader?" Ruby asked curiously.

"Oh well I put Blake in charge while I was with you." Weiss explains.

"Oh good call, Yang to crazy to be in charge." Ruby says seriously. Weiss just giggled at Ruby comment. Then nodded softly in agreement.

After the nurse came and checked on Ruby they did some home work together. The nurse said Ruby had to stay one more night just in case. With a head injury it's better to be safe then sorry. So Weiss asked if she can stay the night with Ruby. The nurse said ok. Ruby smiled and moved over for Weiss to lay next to her. Weiss happily crawled in the bed with Ruby. They cuddle up close together and fall asleep.

The next morning Ruby wake's up to Yang and Blake talking. She opened her eyes to see the happy teammate/ friends watching them. Ruby put her finger to her lips shushing them then looked at a sleeping Weiss. Who looked like she didn't sleep much before this.

Blake and Yang nodded softly. Then whispered to Ruby. "Weiss didn't sleep much with you in here." They say. Ruby nodded softly.

"Yeah I kind of got that feeling." Ruby whispers softly.

"Thank goodness you're back Ruby, we will see you later ok?" Blake whispered then pulled Yang out of the room. Ruby just waved goodbye. She looked at Weiss sleeping next to her. A smile on her face. Ruby just smiled softly back. Giving Weiss a kiss on the cheek.

Some time has passed by and Ruby was playing on her scroll. With no sound on. She didn't want to wake her snow angel up. Like 5 games later Weiss wake's up. Ruby kissed her lips softly then smiled at her. "Did you sleep ok my love?" Ruby asked her.

"Yes I feel much better now thank you." Weiss says then looked at the time it was 1pm she had slept all night and day pretty much. "Did the nurse come back yet." Weiss asked. Looking worried she missed the nurse.

"No not yet." Ruby says hoping she can leave soon.

"I was hoping we can go now." Weiss says, Ruby looks at her funny.

"I was thinking the same thing." Ruby says
Smiling at Weiss. "I hate just setting around doing nothing." Ruby explains. With a serious look on her face. Weiss couldn't help but giggle at Ruby. "What are you laughing at?" Ruby asked trying to look mad. But she looked sad she just puffed her cheeks out. Making Weiss laugh even louder. Ruby looked way to the door. That's when the nurse come in. "Thank goodness you're here." Ruby tells the nurse. Who smiled at her.