Future plans

Weiss was setting at her desk working on paper work for the family company. Summer was over helping her organize a better way of mining also a better work environment for everybody. Making it equal for the Faunus / were people. Ruby and Summer were both proud of Weiss for making the changes.

Ruby looked over and asked Weiss a question.

"Weiss do you still want to be a huntress or are you going to work full time at your family company?" This question caught Weiss off guard she has to think about it.

"I need to think about it. But maybe I will if you want to have kids one day." Weiss answers back.

Ruby nodded, then says. "I really want to have kids with you, so I talked to Ozpen about a job here at the school. He said that I can have the weapons class teaching job after graduating what do you think?"

Weiss and Summer both smiled at her. Then said that's a great idea. Ruby hugging them both and says . "Good so we get married after graduation then I take a job here. If you still want to be a huntress then that's fine with me but if you're pregnant, then I hope you will take the less dangerous jobs please. I can back you up on some of the missions if you like. I just need someone to cover my class." Ruby explains. Weiss kissed her cheek and thanked her.

"I will think about both jobs and let you know what I want to do." Weiss says with a big smile. Ruby smiled back and kissed her lips softly.

"Ok sweetie take your time, I have been thinking about this for months now I just decided yesterday what I wanted to do. I hope I'm not disappointing you." Ruby looks worried. Weiss face was shocked at this. She says no right away. Then talked about it a little more.

"Maybe we can both do part time missions together. And work the other jobs. As long as I have your help Summer and Ruby I can do both." Summer agreed with her so did Ruby.

Summer then talked to them about Winter. They been together for months now. "Weiss I was thinking about moving to Atlas to live with winter but I need a job. So I was thinking I could be your inside woman at the company until you graduate and maybe be your assistant after you graduate, I always going with you to meet so they know me already." Summer says looking at her. Weiss was happy and sad to hear that Summer was moving to Atlas. But think it a great idea. That way someone at the company is making sure that everything is equal. Who better for the job then Summer.

"I think I like this idea but I will miss having you here. Also have you talked to Winter about moving?" Weiss asked. Ruby nodded and looked at her Mom.

"Oh actually she's the one that asked me to move in with her. I told her I talked to you about a job. If you say yes then I'm going this weekend." Summer explains. Ruby and Weiss looked at each other. Then Weiss says yes to Summer. Summer hugging both girls as her tail wagging. Ruby looked a little sad. But trying not to show it.

They all have dinner together as Summer tells Winter the good news. Winter sends a thank you to Weiss.

Weiss sends a message back. - just don't Break Summer heart!-

- Do worry little sister I will marry this one!!- Winter

- oh me first!!!- Weiss

-will see.- Winter

Weiss gets mad. And puts her scroll away. Ruby and Summer both looked at her funny.

"It's just an argument between sisters." Weiss says then kissed Ruby lips. Ruby leaned in and whispered.

"Oh so is Winter planing on asking Mom to marry her?"
Weiss looked shocked but then nodded yes. Ruby tail wagged at this. She looked at her mom and smiled. "Mom if Winter asked you to marry her please say yes but let's get married at the same time ok." Ruby whispers softly to Summer. Summer face heats up and she nodded yes. Ruby then says sorry to her about ruining the surprise if winter had one for her. Summer says no it's ok then she goes to her room to get the ring she got Winter. Summer asked them to look at it. It was a wedding band with red roses engraved in it. Ruby lover it and asked were she got it? Weiss loves it to but said it was perfect for Winter and not her. She likes her Rubies. Ruby takes note of this.