Back to work

This chapter has sex scenes throughout it.

It's be two month and Ruby was going back to work. She was excited. She running around the apartment trying to find her books.

"Ruby calm down they are right here." Weiss says looking very pregnant. Ruby looked over at her and smiled. Walking to her calmly Ruby picking Weiss up and hugged her gently. She talked to Weiss tummy.

"I love you." Then kissed Weiss tummy. She gently pulls Weiss down. "And I love you more." Kissing Weiss. Weiss rolls her eyes. But kissed her back. They have breakfast to then walk down to the airship together. Blake was waiting for Weiss. Ruby says good bye to them the runs to the school. Ozpen welcome her back.

"I think your students have missed you Mrs Rose." Ruby smile happily at this.

"Well who was teaching them?" Ruby asked. Just then Qrow shows up. Ruby nodded softly at him. They talked for a while. Ruby thanks him for helping out. He tells her anything time.
"I guessing you stopped drinking then?" Ruby asked. Qrow nodded softly at her. Ruby smiled at him. "Will then if that the case I can give you a Second chance to." Ruby say. Qrow just smiled at her.

"Can I meet your Wife maybe?" Qrow asked.

"Ok but you have met her before, I married Weiss Schnee." Ruby says. Qrow just nodded at her. "But you can come for dinner this week end if you like." Ruby says.

"Thank you. I looked Forward to seeing you again." Qrow says. Ruby gave him her address and time to come at. The students started to come in the class room. Qrow was going to he's new class room down the hallway. Ruby see's him go in to professor ports old class. Ruby looked at Ozpen.

"Professor Port decided to retire, Last week." Ruby looks shocked. "We are having a party for him this Friday. Ask Weiss to come." Ozpen says. Ruby smiled at him.

"Ok will do." Ruby answers. Her class room was full of her students now. Ruby looked around the room smiling at them. "Ok class any question before we start today?" Ruby asked them. Some of them asked where she was. She explains to them what happened to her. They all were shocked. They started class after she showed the class room her right arm/ hand.

Ruby first year kids all listen to her about dust from that day forward. The rest of the days Ruby was doing a great job. She helped out a couple of her 3rd year kids with their dust weapons. Ruby was really good with all different weapons. That's how she got the job in the first place. Will one of the reasons.

Ruby last class was 4th year and some from her class. Like Cardin Winchester. He actually was nice to her. Which kind of creeped her out. The end of the day came fast. Ruby was on her way home from work now. But she stopped at the old water Fountain because she hears crying. Ruby walked over and it the young lady who she saved. Ruby sets down next to her and asked how she doing?" The young lady was surprised to see Ruby. She was going to hug Ruby but stopped herself. Ruby looked at her funny.

"So can I hug you? Mrs Rose? The girl asked her. Ruby nodded softly at her. They hugged then set down again.

"Do you want to talk about what going on?" Ruby asked. The girl says yes. Then explains.

"I have a crush on a girl and my parents are upset with me." She says.

Ruby nodded softly. "Are they upset with you because it's a Girl you like or for something else." Ruby asked her. The girl shrugged her shoulders. "Well Maybe asking them why they are upset with you is a good place to start." Ruby suggested. The young lady takes out her scroll and asked her mom why they are upset with her. The mom answered her question with a question.