New hope

It's been years since Summer left the Academy. Ruby and Weiss are getting ready to be married soon. Because they are graduating in a months time. Weiss was working hard on her wedding valves at the moment. As Ruby was off paying the wedding rings. She had white gold with Rubies for Weiss. White gold with blue sapphires for herself.

"Yang  come on I have a date with Weiss soon." Ruby says, Yang was looking at the engagement rings.

"Oh I finally found it. This is the one." Yang says all excited. Ruby looked over and see's the black ring with purple stones. Ruby then says.

"I think it perfect."
Yang agrees and pays for it. Then they go back to the the Academy. Ruby and Yang are both dressed up. Waring black suits with white dress shirt. Ruby had a red tie. Yang had a yellow tie.

The other two girls were wearing dress Weiss has a red dress with white flowers on the hip. Blake had on an yellow dress with purple flowers at the bottom of the dress. They looked beautiful to say the least.

Ruby knocked on the dorm room door. Holding red and white rose in hand. Weiss answers it and smiled at Ruby. "Hi sweetie Blake running behind some so come in and set with me. Ruby puts the Rose in water as she wait's then sets down next to Weiss. Blake finally comes out of the bathroom with her hair done up. Weiss had her hair down for once. Yang got to the door just in time to see Blake come out.

"Wow you look beautiful." Yang says as she blushing.

Ruby looked over at Weiss and whispered softly. "You looked beautiful in red Weiss. Kind of makes you look like a white rose in sea of red  ones." Ruby try's to be romantic but it came out silly. She face palmed herself. Weiss Took pity on her and kissed her anyway.

"Thank you my love." Weiss says. Ruby nodded and smiled softly. They all leave to the ballroom. Ozpen was waiting for them. They are doing a dress rehearsal for their wedding day.

Even Summer and Winter are coming tonight. Ruby was excited to see her now Pregnant sept Mom Winter. Weiss was excited to but I a little Jealous of Winter. Seeing she and Summer got married last year and are having a baby girl.

Flash back:

"Come on Weiss you look beautiful. Don't keep your fans waiting. They are at a sold out concert that Weiss was giving To her Sister birthday. Ruby was back stage being Weiss bodyguard for the night. She was fixing the mask and her hair for the 4 time. "Ruby I never been so excited and nervous at the same time." Weiss says looking in the mirror. Ruby just smiled at her. Then hugged her close for a minute.

"You'll be fine. Just take a deep breath in and out. If you start to Panic I'll be right there. Not that you need me. Oh I have a surprise for you and Winter later." Ruby says going to the door. She opened in and smiled again. "Now come on snow princess." Weiss nodded her head and followed Ruby to the stage. Weiss goes out singing and the crowd goes crazy. Ruby was watching from the side. Until it came time for Winter song. Weiss has written something special for her sister.

The music stopped and Weiss tells the audience that this song is for someone special in the audience. The music started with a violin that just so happens to be Ruby playing. Weiss starts to sing and the spotlight is on her and then Ruby. Weiss didn't notice it was Ruby yet. She's singing with all her heart. When it get to the part where the violinist plays by herself. Weiss looked over. She was shocked to see Ruby playing so good. Walking over to her Weiss then started singing again. Standing close to Ruby how was waring a wolf Mask. When they are done the song they kissed each other. Weiss tells the audience that this is her fiancé. Most of the people cheered. Weiss thanks Ruby for playing for her. She then finished the concert.