Prologue

Jungkook would only sigh whenever the smaller male is around. He doesn't know why but the latter keep on following him around and he doesn't know how long he could pretend that he's oblivious of everything.

The smaller male looked so innocent and obviously not a threat for him but it makes him feel uncomfortable. The reason he never ask the smaller male to stop was because Jungkook doesn't want to break the smaller male's heart.

But Jungkook's patience has limitation.

He snapped at the smaller male when he almost got hit by the car when he follows Jungkook without looking at his surroundings carefully.

Jungkook shouted at the younger but soon regrets. . .

Because,

That night. . .

He found out that the smaller male couldn't speak. . .

He was looking into Jungkook's eyes expression with a mixture of sadness and hurt, tears falling down his cheeks silently, muttering sorry all over again without any sound.

The sight breaks Jungkook's heart into a million pieces.

That night also,

Jungkook promised himself that he would protect the smaller male at all costs.

__

Author's Note:

So I change my mind! Will write the English Version every after updating the Tagalog Version!

Let's get this bread!