epilogue

This life would not let go of anyone, ever again. For a long time, several years, John Wick had been proof of that. There was a way. A way that was difficult and took a heavy toll, and the Baba Yaga, of all people, was taking it. Successfully, one would think, but life finds a way. The tragedy of Jonathan Wick.

"Remember me as if only was," it showed how quickly the years passed, and Alice stood nodding next to Winston, who was sitting on the edge of the well, "The first encounter with the bogeyman.

"Not many can say that the Baba Yaga gave them a new life or helped them to do so," Winston replied with a glance at the clock, "He did what he thought was right. And that is why we are here now, waiting."

The news that John had broken the rules had reached the High Table within minutes. As a result, it was their duty to take immediate action. To decide what to do with John Wick.

─⌖❖⌖─

It was the moment of the worst day of their lives.

Dozens of people were milling around the Angel of the Waters when John and Boy reached Bethesda Terrace, where Winston and Alice were waiting for him. This was not a happy meeting. Not for Winston, Alice, or John. Not for anyone.

The seven million dollar bounty was not only doubled by the Camorra, it was made worldwide. Normally it would have been just an ex-communication, in quotes. But not when the person who broke the rules was named John Wick.

Since his life was forfeited from now on, John asked why he was still alive, and the reason was a sign of friendship, from Winston. As a result, the large square emptied within a minute, although it had been crowded until then. All killers.

One hour, six o'clock on the dot, and a coin. That was all Winston could do for John. Stall for time, and the coin for a favor that might help him.

Another guilty coin, a second coin changed hands because Alice had pulled her hand out of her pocket and John had simply held it out. Surely no one could have known that Winston would do the same.

Winston. Spread the word. Tell everyone.
No matter who comes. No matter who it is. I'm gonna kill him.
I'll kill everybody.

A smile formed on the manager's face. Of course.