『 C H A P T E R 7 』

3  w e e k s  l a t e r

s a k u r a  y a n a

I woke up in a white wide room, who knows? It's hospital.

f l a s h b a c k

  I ran fast, away from here. I don't care just to get out of this stupid family. I wanted to be happy but they wouldn't let me. I wanted to stay in England, but they wouldn't let me. I just wanna go home, I just wanna-

BEEP————————————————————

When I got hit the car, I see nothing but darkness and felt pain. I felt a tear fell down my cheek as I heard someone crying.

The guy with the orange bandana.

I yelled at him, yet he cared for me. Why? I heard an ambulance came here and I felt I was being lift up.

Someone held my hand. "I-I'm so-rry..." The guy with the orange bandana cried. "Please forgive me." Was the last word I heard.

e n d  o f  t h e  f l a s h b a c k

I sat up and felt that someone's holding my hand. I smiled sadly. I looked at the guy with the orange bandana. I felt so bad when I yelled at him, yet he's not the guy who easily leave depressed people behind.

A tear rolled down to my cheeks. I made him worry so much. He cared for me, but take him back with my selfishness and rudeness. My tears continuously roll down to my cheeks as if trying to feel how he felt for me.

The guy with the the orange bandana woke up. "Yana? You're awake?" He said with his morning sleepy voice. I sobbed. I just smiled at him and hugged him. "O-onii-san." (Onii-chan/san is how they call their older brother. Just in case you don't know. Back to the story!) I spoke and he quickly let go. "Y-Yana, you called me 'onii-san'" he smiled. "I'm sorry..." I looked down to my lap.

"For what?"

"For being rude and selfish. I yelled at you but you still cared for me."

"I love you."

The door suddenly opened revealing the team. "Yana!" They all ran to me and hugged me. "Yana..." the guy with ash gray hair hugged me tight as a bear hug. "Shindou!" I squealed on above my lungs as he hugged me tightly.

He then let go. "What happened to you?! Do you know that the teachers are so worried about you?! Do you know that I can't concentrate without you?! Do that I can't focus in playing soccer?!" He exclaimed.

I sweatdrop. "I'm sorry..." he sighed. "Tomorrow, onii-san will be helping you and I will rest and get updated to you and wait until I get discharged." I stated. "Then I'll take care of you." He continued.

"No, you'll practice with them. Now that I'm awake I can say that you can focus now because the team needs the captain." I said. "Then I'll take care of it." Sangoku replied. "What?"

"I told them him to take care of the team, and I told coach Endou that I'll look over you." He stated. "Come on!" I groaned.

"Yana, someone wants to see you already." I looked at onii-san smiling at me. I looked at him confusingly. He went back at the door, he then called the 'someone wants to see me already'.

I frown to my mother and my whole team, holding a cake. I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT MY BIRTHDAY! Tears rolled down to my cheeks.

"Happy Birthday, dear!" Mom greeted. "Mom!" I hugged her and buried my face on her shoulder. "Onee-chan!" I let go as my sister greeted. "Yanada!" I carried her to my lap and hugged her and let go. "How are you doing now, little spoiled brat?" I asked as I tickle her. She let out a small giggle and bring her down.

"Captain!" I hugged her. "So, how was the team going?" I asked. "It's nice but we were still reminiscing the past."

"I'm sorry, I had to go back here, but I told that I'll be going back to play with you, didn't I?" They nodded. She grabbed something in her bag and it's...
——————————
Cliffhanger😋
So... was it love that made Yana forgive his brother, or was it her pity?
Anyways...
Chapter 7 complete!
(A.N: I hope you liked it! Stay safe.)
- dawnennairam