『 C H A P T E R 1 0 』

t h i r d  p e r s o n

The referee blowed the whistle and Tsurugi kicked passed the ball to Kageyama, and before a French player intercepts, he back pass the ball to Shindou. He used 'Kami no Takuto' and passed it to random players.

"Tsurugi!" He passed the ball and did his 'Death Drop'. Unexpectedly, the goalkeeper managed to stop his shoot with his 'Ink Force' as black ink started to form in his hands and surrounded the ball. Then the ball stopped rolling in his hands.

Tsurugi groaned as the goalkeeper pass the the ball back to their captain, Lafayette (Marquis the Lafayette. Jk.) but it was intercepted by a certain ash gray hair Shindou and it was out of the line, the referee then whistled.

As the game continues in first-half, the Raimon Eleven was secretly abused by Sorbonne Eleven, but never noticed by anyone except the Raimon.

The first half didn't end well but it ended in 4-4, a tie between both teams. The managers pass out their waters and towels to the members who are exhausted in their game and the others are being treated.

"I told you, it's not that easy to beat their team." A certain black-browned hair girl says.

s h i n d o u  t a k u t o

"Y-Yana?! But you haven't recovered!" I exclaimed. "This is why I came to play. I just escaped from hospital." She was wearing a long cream coat, glasses and mask. She perfectly disguised as an employee.

"Playing with that coat on?" Aoi asked awkwardly. Yana sighed and took off her glasses, mask and her coat... in front of us. We looked away and I noticed, she is wearing Raimon's soccer uniform.

"Sakura, are you sure that you are willing to play this match?" Kidou-kantoku asked and she nodded.

Once the second half started, Kageyama was replaced by Yana. Tsurugi passed the ball to Yana and she started kicking the ball, did some tricks and techniques. She passed the ball to me and I catch the ball and avoid some defenders.

t h i r d  p e r s o n

Shindou passed the ball back to Yana and the defenders of their opponent are running towards her direction, trying to steal the ball.

She stopped from running and raised her left hand in the air. "Heaven's Time." She snapped her fingers and time stopped, the people just froze in their places.

 She then walked passed the defenders and snapped her fingers again, but this time there is a mist that can blast off her opponent behind her

Meanwhile, the coaches just stood there. "That's– she just–" Endou says. "Heaven's Time. Aphrodi's technique. I'm impressed, she's able to complete it." Kidou replied.

Back to Yana, everyone on the field seems to be shocked, and frozen. They can't believe she did Aphrodi's legendary 'Heaven's Time'.

She's now in front of the goal. She step at the ball making it bounce up and rolled in the air. She jumped and twist as black magic surrounded her and kicked the ball towards the goal. "Demon's Magic!" Then goal!

The game ended in 5-4 Raimon won the game in which they were so delighted.

s a k u r a  y a n a

As I landed on the ground, my legs felt numb, my head hurts and my visions were blurry. I didn't know but I was falling on the ground but then I felt strong arms that made me feel safe.

It was Shindou, I was laying on his legs. My visions were back to normal but still, my body is weak, too weak to stand.

"Yana, I already warned you." Onii-chan scolded. "I'm sorry, onii-chan. I didn't mean to make you worry." I said as I smiled weakly. "Just don't do it again, the medical service are here." He said.

The medics crew lift me up and placed on the cot and lock the belts above me. "Wait." The crews stopped and everyone turn to me.

"N-nii-san." I called and nii-san hummed in response. "D-don't leave me..." I stuttered. He crouched down to me and kissed my forehead. "Never, okay? I'll never leave you. Never." He smiled.

After that, the medics took me in the ambulance. They put on the dextrose that was connected to a thin tube, and such materials.

"Where's nii-san?" I questioned the med that was beside me. "He'll come, we just have to wait and bring you back." She replied with reassuring smile.

f l a s h b a c k

I hold my hands, trembling as I watch them in television, they are violently hurt. The commentator just don't notice it.

"I can't take it already. I'm going there." I said as I move. "What? But you're not recovered yet." Nii-san replied as he try to stop me from getting up. "And they're getting hurt." I said worriedly.

"Very well, you're not that girl who doesn't know who give up." He smiled and my face brighten up. I then started to get ready.
———————————————
Heyyy I'm back sorry for the long wait but thank you for waiting.
Stay safe!
– dawnennairam