『 C H A P T E R 9 』

e n d o u  m a m o r u

What happened to her? Where did she get the virus? Wait, was the virus spreading around here? Then who's the patient that has infected the virus? So many dang question entered my brain that has to be answered.

I researched about Ebola virus, some cases that a guy swallowed diamonds and it has this while fluid that is surrounded that certain organ (reference from Descendants of the Sun). I think that's the virus.

Week by week I've been studying the about the Ebola virus anatomy, structure, and symptoms. Great job, Mamoru, you've just accomplish studying medicine and nursing trying to figure out how to treat the virus.

The doctor said something about finding the cure, so that means... Yana is the first patient to have a case.

Scroll down

Read

Scroll down

Read

Scroll down

Read

HA!

h o s p i t a l

"Zmapp(I don't know it's true or not but I just saw it on website, please correct me if I'm wrong.)?" The doctor asked. "Yes! It has the ability to treat the virus itself."

"Alright, we'll tell the head." She ran to somewhere she knew. "What's the cure, Endou-kun?" Natsumi asked. "Zmapp." I answered. "I hope she will discharge this week."

f e w  w e e k s  l a t e r

It's been 7 weeks and it's autumn November. So many falling leaves as I observe the scenery outside the window, the leaves has changed its color.

Yana was close to heal, the cure is working. I can't believe it's really working, I can't wait to hug and kiss her again (just a brotherly affection), so as her mother. I'm so excited I can also play soccer with her and the team misses her too. Then it just hit me..

Shindou... Shindou will be so happy...

f l a s h b a c k

"Shindou, can I have a minute with you?" I asked and he turned around. "Sure."

"Do you like Yana?" He widened his in my sudden question and blushed. "It's alright, just don't break her heart, it's too fragile so be careful. She's too precious for me and Natsumi. Comfort her if needed, because she cries at night sometimes, thinking of her mother. You were her happiness. She told me you cheered her up in the first place. She's so thankful of you." I smiled.

"Sorry, did I made you uncomfortable?" I asked. "N-no... I-I... uhh- it's just I'm speechless that she say that to me- I mean I liked her since her first day at the school." He stuttered. I smiled.

e n d  o f  t h e  f l a s h b a c k

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

s h i n d o u  t a k u t o

Somethings been bothering me for a while. I know I have feelings for Yana that I cannot stop thinking about her. W-what if she rejects me? What if she doesn't like me? E-even worst, what if she just run away?

"Shindou," I was snapped back to reality as Tsurugi called me. "What is it, Tsurugi?" I asked pretending that I'm just calm but on the inside, I WAS PACING. "Just confess to her already." He said emotionless.

NOW IM SWEATING ALREADY! I can't believe Tsurugi just said that. He doesn't even know what is about to happen when she get discharge.

"What make you say that? We don't even know if she will like me back." I reasoned out. "What if we visit her? It's been a while due to her virus." Tenma suggested. "Alright, since the cure is working." I'm excited but at the same time, I'm nervous.

So yeah, I heard that she got worst. Thank goodness to my prayers are being answered but...

Does my confession will be answered?

s a k u r a  y a n a

"Here's your food, Sakura-chan." I eat the food that the nurse gave me and finish it. Not a minute passed...

"Sakura-chan, you have visitors." I thought for a while. "Let them in." I smiled.

"SAKURA-SAN!" Tenma rushed inside just to hug me. He must have missed me a lot. Followed by Tsurugi, and Shindou. "I'm so happy to see you all!" I exclaimed. "We're happy to see you too, Yana-chan" Shindou smiled. "So how are you?" Tsurugi asked emotionless but force to break a small smile.

"I'm doing good, thank you, and you?" I asked. "Well we have a tournament against, Sorbonne Université." Tsurugi replied. "Sorbonne Université, eh? They had the strongest captain in the whole France according to the website (let's just say about that)." I say.

"According to the website, it is you who had defeat him." Shindou stated. "Well... it's not that easy to defeat him..." I thought for a moment then came back to reality. "I'll play with you." I said.

"EHHHHHH?!" They exclaimed in unison. "B-b-but..."
——————————
CLIFFHANGER😈
Forgive for the long wait. I know it's short but I hope you liked it.
Stay safe❤️
- dawnennairam