『 C H A P T E R 1 3 』

S H I N D O U T A K U T O

Natsumi-san?! I got chills. I thought I've been spotted. "Daijoubu desu ka?" I whispered to her. "Yes, I am." She answered and I sighed in relief.

"Find something to help kantoku while I'm planning on how to steal the key." I said and she started to act.

I stepped a foot, quiet as mice leaving the door squeaking open. I crouched down in front of the table. I carefully grabbed the keys, walked slowly to the door and closed it quietly.

I then went to the door where Yana was behind it. "Yana?" I whispered loud enough for her to hear me. "Takuto? Are you there? Are you alright?" She asked, with a hint of a concern in her voice.

"Yes! I'm alright, but I got the key!" I replied as I put the key in the keyhole. 'Yatta!' It unlocked and I pushed the door open.

Yana ran to me and hugged me, I then hugged her tight as I can and let go. "Oh what has he done to you, mon fluer." I said and put my hand on her cheek and she blushed.

"Let's get your brother out of the other room." I smiled at her and she nodded.

S A K U R A Y A N A

We quietly head to nii-san's locked door. Just wait nii-san, we're going to get you out of there. "Natsumi-san." I called in low voice.

"Yana-chan!" She then went to me and hugged me and I hugged her back. "Yana?! Is that you?!" I heard nii-san yelled through the door. I ran in front of the door.

"Nii-san hang in there, we'll get you out there!" I almost shout but still controlled my voice. Shindou gave me the key, the door unlocked as we got him out. Nii-san then hugged us.

"Baka." Someone said behind us as we broke the hug. We turned around and saw the people who trapped us here. I then gritted my teeth.

Dad, what has she done to you? You're not like this. You're not the father that I knew since I was a child, but why? I know you didn't want this. You know that I didn't want this either.

"Hello dear, where are you going?" Her mother asked with a fake sad face plastered in her face. Tch. How dare you poison my father's mind, you plastic. "You cannot go out now, you're all ours." She said with a wide eyes and an evil grin in her face.

It's my fault. It's all my fault why we are all here in the first place. I'm not a deserving person in this world. Everything was suppose to be normal if I wasn't here, and if I wasn't here... I wouldn't have met Shindou and I will never have this kind of relationship. I wouldn't be nicer if I wasn't here.

I'm sorry mom...

I'm sorry nii-san...

I'm sorry Natsumi-san...

I'm sorry Yanada...

I'm sorry Raimon Eleven...

I'm sorry Kidou-kantoku...

I'm sorry Raven eleven...

I'm sorry Shindou...

They say it's only matter on time. Shindou, the conductor of my melody, the one who filled my music lines with his notes, the voice that has been longing in my heart, the one who filled my dark void with his light, my love, take your time.