『 C H A P T E R 1 5 』

s a k u r a  y a n a

It's been 3 years since the duel happened. My father was buried, his cheating little wife was now arrested and will spend her remaining years in the prison. My mother and my siblings moved here with us. Our family was back to normal again, but it wouldn't be normal without the family who supported me in my dark days.

Lesson learned: before my relationship with Shindou, I did suffer from depression and anxiety when my father cheated with my mother. You may not see it but masking every feelings and emotion, hides your true colors.

But, when I met Shindou, somehow it was a different feeling that time. Being an emotionless person I am last time made me not social and not fun. He gave me a purpose to live so I stopped cutting my wrist with blades. It was him all along.

"Yana, how about inviting Shindou for a date? You know me, Natsumi, you and Shindou." Nii-san suggested. "S-sure, what a good idea you have there." I stuttered. I then gulped as I dialed Shindou's number.

"Hey dueler." Shindou greeted. "Dueler?!" I laughed. "Just kidding, so my melody? What's up." He asked. Prepare Yana. "I-I ju-just wanted t-to... uhh... inv-ite you... t-to a err... d-date?" I even stuttered more. It's your fault for approving that suggestion, Yana. Now prepare for the answer.

"Oh? My melody is stuttering! I can feel you blushing right now!" He teased. "S-shut up! This is our f-first date!" I say as I greeted my teeth and mumbling the last sentence. "Sure, I'll be there!" He replied. "I'll see you there love. I love you." I replied. "Bye! I love you more." He said as he hung up the call.

"Stuttering and blushing, huh?" Nii-san teased. I blushed deeply. "S-shut up, it's not like I know how to ask a guy on a date." I retorted. "He'll come anyway." I say. "Then we better get ready!" Natsumi-san said and she then pulled me upstairs to my room.

Natsumi has picked up her dress while I still look for some. Takuto will be here in any minute and I still don't have some dress to wear. I heard my door opens revealing the woman in strawberry peach dress.

 I heard my door opens revealing the woman in strawberry peach dress

She wore creamy heels and light make-up as well.

She was breathtaking not until she exclaims. "Why are you still not dressed?!" She exclaimed as she closed the door behind her. "I don't know what to wear!" I replied. "Let's get you dressed." She sighed and went to check my wardrobe.

She picked an above-the-knee-length white dress with black laces around the waist and at the end of the sleeves.

"This one!" She then saw a pair of peach heels. I walked to my closet room and change into my white dress that Natsumi-san picked for me and wore my peach heels. I then went out of my closet room and I saw her just staring in awe.

 I then went out of my closet room and I saw her just staring in awe

She then did my make up and then curled my hair.

"The guys are waiting at the living room. You guys might want to catch up." We heard mom said as she knocked. We giggled and went out of the room. "You two bloomed like a flower." Mom complimented, we just giggled at it and hugged her.

We went down together and saw our princes glow like a shiny piece of coal. They stood in awe and ran at them as I embraced him. "I-I'm speechless." He started. "Don't even start, it took me forever to wear something that will make you speechless." I mocked and he gasps.

"I thought I would make you speechless." He sighed in defeat. "There is no time to be defeated, is there? Well, at least you I'm your no. 1 fan." I smiled.

When we arrived at the restaurant, the waiters lead us to our separated tables. "So, what now?" He started. "I don't know, you took my breath away already..." I say as I stare deeply into his brown orbs.

"Kon'nbawa, my name is Taki and I'll be your waiter for tonight." The said man approached. We checked the menus and ordered our food. Later the waiter came back with our drinks and the food will be followed.

"I see, you were mesmerized by the beauty in my eyes." He said with a smirk growing across his face. "S-shut up." I blushed and looked away. "Cheesy." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear. The waiter then came back with our food in his hands.

t i m e s k i p

The car went to a different direction, a direction we never knew. Where does this direction leads to? "Where are we going?" Natsumi asked. "Somewhere special." Nii-san replied.

I lay my head on Shindou's shoulder and my eyelids then became heavier, and I decided to sleep. He then wrapped his arms around me as I entered the dream world.

—————————————
Heeeyyy I'm baaackkk~! Chapter 15 complete Sorry for the long wait. I hope you enjoy reading!

Stay safe you all!
– dawnennairam