(I Saw You Again...)

Taehyung's pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm... and got out of bed and went towards the bathroom to brush my teeth and to take a shower... after I took a shower I wore my clothes...

[He has black hair]

[He has black hair]

I checked myself in the mirror and approved of my look then went into my offive first to check if there were any messages from my father... and when I checked... it was for our enrollment at Golden Estates University... and that we will go to the principal's office since my mother knows him... then I got out and went downstairs to see the others eating...

"Morning Tae" Bogum greeted me and I nodded and took a seat as he gave me my waffles...

After we all ate... we took our things and headed towards the garage... then we chose our cars... since Jihoon and Younghoon still can't drive... Bogum took Jihoon while I took my cousin Younghoon... me and Bogum took lamborghinis but I took the Lamborghini Veneno as Bogum took the Lamborghini Urus... then we both drive to the university which is an hour drive... and we wanted to arrive early because we still have to go on a tour around the campus since yesterday was actually the day where the students will be given a tour around the campus... and today is where first classes starts... but we just moved in today so we will be a little late... when we arrived we parked our cars and got out and headed towards inside of the campus... Younghoon knew the way towards the principal's office because his father works here and would sometimes take him with him when he was younger... when we were in front of the office Younghoon knocked and we heard a 'come in' so we went inside...

"Appa!" Younghoon cheered as he went towards his father

"Hi Younghoonie" his father greeted then smiled as he looked at us and Jihoon and Bogum bowed to him as I smiled a little

"Hello Taehyungie" my uncle greeted me

"Hello uncle Jongdae" I greeted and he went towards me as he and Younghoon pulled away and he hugged me then he let go

Then he went towards his desk and took the phone and he might've called someone then stood up and took something from one of his file dispensers and took 4 envelopes and gave them to us... then a person I oh so knew came in the room then Younghoon smiled widely and hugged the person tighty...

"Eomma!!" Younghoon cheered

"Hi uncle Minseok" I greeted as he hugged Younghoon back

"Youngie!! Taetae!!" He greeted as he and Younghoon pulled away and hugged me then we let go

"They finally have their schedules and I can't risk a student to show them around because of Taehyung's father... so as you can see my love, since you will be their homeroom teacher, I thought that you would show them around the campus since it's still 6:30 and classes will start at 9:00" uncle Jongdae said