(The Final Chapter...)

Third person's pov

After Vante disappeared... Taehyung woke up... opening his eyes slowly, soft breathing coming from his parted lips in the oxygen mask and weak movements from his fingers... he felt someone holding his hand tightly... Taehyung slowly moved his head as he looked at the person... and Taehyung's heart melted when he saw the love of his life sitting right next to him... sleeping on the uncomfortable chair... he also tightened his hold on his lover's hand and closed his eyes again... only to open them when he heard a voice speaking to him...

Jungkook's pov

I woke up... not caring about the pain in my neck, only to look at Taehyung... I felt that he held my hand tightly... but I shook it off and thought it was a dream... with my other hand... I carressed his soft cheek while my other hand is carressing his hand using my thumb... I looked at him softly and cleared my throat...

"T-Taehyung... I-I don't know if you can hear me... b-but... i-it's me! Jungkook! Your K-Kookie! P-please wake up soon... your family misses you... our hyungs misses you... I-I miss you..." I softly said

Tears were pooling in my eyes as I brought our hands infront of my face and kissed his knuckles... then I brought our hands back down and looked at him again as tears were now falling from my eyes...

"P-please T-Tae... I-I need y-you... p-please..." I whispered as I begged and sobbed

"I'm not going anywhere Kookie..." I opened my eyes and they widen

When I saw his eyes open and a smile on his lips like nothing happened to him at all... I removed his oxygen mask and cupped his cheeks as he held my hand...

"T-Tae..." I whispered his name as he closed his eyes and hummed

"It's me Kookie... your Taehyung..." he said

And without a second thought... I kissed him as tears kept continuing flowing from my closed eyes like a waterfall... then I pulled away as I sat up and I helped him standing up... we hugged each other tight as I cried on his shoulder...

"T-Tae..." I choked on a sob

"Shhh... calm down... I'm here... I'm here Kookie..." he said as he caressed my back while humming a song

I pulled away from him and he cupped my cheeks as he wiped my tears and smiled at me... then we both heard the door opening and saw everyone there with smiles and shock on their faces... then all of a sudden... Jimin and Jin hugged Taehyung tightly as they scolded them him for not doing that again... and that same goes for his aunt, dad and his mom... but after scolding Taehyung, him whining and all of us laughing and the great hug from all of them, we all lived happily again... Chou Anthony and Jeon Jackson have been sentenced for life, and punishments will be given to them... Lee Irene has been sent to a mental prison because she started acting crazy when she shot Taehyung... then all of their men had also been sentenced for life at prison... while Seventeen has been known to the Amver Agency to be a mafia where they protect people in secret and out of sight... Taehyung's dad told his wife about his reasons for leaving him and when Taehyung was a new born and they lived happily again... then we got back to Seoul and attended University again and was able to catch up on all of our lessons... then all of us graduated...

3 years later, Jin became a chef of his own diner called "EatJin" and Jimin was his assistant... Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok became famous rappers called "The Cyphers"... then another year later... Jin and Namjoon got married then one month later, Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok got married... and as for Taehyung... well... he became took over Chou Anthony's company and also took over the Amver Agency as Tzuyu was his secretary... his hyungs from Hwarang became the new Board of Directors as his parents and the rest of thr B.O.D have resigned and decided to live with mr. Kim back on the island...