(Memories Of Two Songs...)

Taehyung's pov

Hours passed and it was already dinner, I didn't ate lunch and was pretty hungry since I only drank water... because I wanted to learn to control the Black Flare and rescue Kookie from those evil men... so me and aunt Taeyeon went back inside since the others were in the living room along with their parents and my family, my dad smiled when he saw me and tried to hug me but I only backed away...

"Dad! I'm sweaty... I'll just take a shower" I said and laughed because dad just pouted

"Alright, but dinner is almost ready" he said and I nodded and went towards my room

When I got to my room, I chose some clothes and took an underwear and went in the bathroom to take a shower... after taking a shower... I wore the underwear and clothes I chose and went out of the bathroom drying my hair...

 I wore the underwear and clothes I chose and went out of the bathroom drying my hair

(Black Hair)

I stopped drying my hair when I felt Vante's presence so I looked up and saw him sitting on my bed... head down... and I was feeling a little nervous because I asked him to look after Jungkook... but then felt something must've happened to him... so I made my way towards Vante slowly...

"Vante?" I called out softly

"T-Taehyung..." he whispered

Then he looked at me and my heart beat quicken when I saw the tears in his eyes so I ran towards him and cupped his face...

"Vante what happened?!" I asked him worriedly and he looked away from me

"Vante... please... I want to know what happened... please..." I begged and he looked at me and wiped his tears

"Jackson and Anthony are planning something..." he said and I started sweating and my breathing uneven

"W-what is i-it?" I asked him nervously and he looked up

"They're planning on using Jungkook as bait to kill you" Vante said and my breath hitched

"But don't worry Taehyung, I'll think of something... just talk this matter to your family" Vante said

I only nodded at him then he hugged me and caressed my back, he pulled away then turned into a shadow again and left my room...

Third person's pov

Once Taehyung was left alone, he got up and went downstairs to see everyone... and when Chanyeol noticed his son's presence he looked at him and smiled but soon his smile turned into a frown when he saw Taehyung was a little dull... but he shrugged it off as he called him for dinner... when they all gathered at the dining room and sat... they all started interacting with each other... and Chanyeol noticed his son's behavior and started to get worried...