(It's Time For You Guys To Talk...)

Third person's pov

Jisoo comforted Taehyung as he cried until he fell asleep in her arms... she sighed and lied Taehyung down on the couch using her wind powers and pulled a chair and sat beside the couch as she stroked Taehyung's black hair with a concern look in her eyes... she met him when they were still little and were very close... they treated each other like siblings and more... and gets too overprotective if something happens to another... they called themselves soulmates... but many people took misunderstandings because of their hugs and maybe pecks on their cheeks or temples... but they got separated when her family moved to America for family business... then when she returned to Seoul... she was surprised about the news that Taehyung's mother told her and she promised that she will protect Taehyung and promised herself that she wouldn't let anything happen to Taehyung... until she heard his cries and singing a song with a voice filled with pain and weakness... until he couldn't contain his tears any longer as she hugged him... she gently stroked Taehyung's cheek and wiped the dried tears off of his ethereal face and looked at him sadly...

"I wish I could make things better Taetae..." Jisoo whispered as she kept stroking his black hair

Jisoo kept looking at Taehyung's sleeping body that was a little pale... she sighed and thought about the two persons that can help her about Taehyung... she opened her phone and smiled as she saw the face of her one and only... then opened her contacts and dialed the number of the person...

"Hello?" A familiar voice came from the other line

"Hello Seokjin... umm... can you and Jimin come over at Taehyung's place?" Jisoo asked

"Why...?" Jin asked a little hesitantly

"It's about Taehyung..." she said pain evident in her voice

"We'll be there asap!" He said on the other line

"I'll text you the address... don't forget to bring Jimin..." she said again

"Ok... see you later" Jin said

"Bye" Jisoo bid and ended the call and texted him Taehyung's address

She sighed and stroked Taehyung's hair until her phone rang again... she looked at the ID caller and smiled as she answered the phone...

"Hi love!" Jisoo greeted on the phone cheerfully as she heard a chuckle on the other side

"Hey babe" the girl on the other side greeted

"How are you? How's business? How's aunt Jade? How's uncle-"

"Babe... you're rambling again" Jisoo blushed as she heard another chuckle on the other line

"Sorry..." she squeaked

"It's ok... and we're all fine... and the business's fine... and I miss you..." Jisoo smiled

"I miss you too Jennie..." Jisoo answered

"How's Taehyung? I heard from Jihoon that you attend the same university they do..." Jisoo sighed as she looked at Taehyung again

"He's fine... still a little weak... but he'll manage... he is a Kim after all" Jisoo answered

They talked for a while then after a few minutes later... Bogum along with Younghoon and Jihoon arrived and they ate and Bogum carried Taehyung in his room as they waited for Jin, Jimin... and maybe even their friends...

*meanwhile...*

Jungkook and his friends were having a peaceful hangout on their living room watching a movie to cheer Jungkook up until Jin's phone rang so he needed to answer it... then after a while... Jin looked at the others and they all looked at him...

Jungkook's pov

Namjoon paused the movie as Jin returned with his phone in his hands... and a concern look on his face...

"Jin-"

"Jisoo called... and she wants me and Jimin to go to Taehyung's place..." he said and all of our eyes widen and my heart felt a pang in it when he said that Jisoo needs them at Taehyung's place

"Why? What happened hyung?" Jimin asked him

"I-it's... it's about... T-Tae-"

"We're coming with you" Yoongi stated

"Yoongi!!" Hoseok yelled and they all looked at me concerned and I only shrugged it off

"What? He needs to talk to Taehyung! I know he needs to talk to him after a whole year!! And I know that Taehyung misses you too Kook!" Yoongi said and I only nodded and stood up

"Just let me go change..." I said and went upstairs

As I got to my room... I closed the door and changed my clothes into something comfortable... I wore a hoodie with a white tee underneath it along with sweatpants and adidas shoes... I went back downstairs and saw all of them waiting for me... I nodded at them then we left the penthouse after locking it and went towards Taehyung's address... when we got there... we were actually bewildered at Taehyung's new place... and the thought of him and Jisoo living alone makes his heart hurt... but he shrugged it off... they stopped in front of a door and Jin rang the doorbell... after a few seconds the door opened revealing Jihoon with a kind smile and opened the door for them...

"Welcome! Make yourself at home! I'll call Jisoo noona" Jihoon said and left then they heard two voices

"Hey guys!"

They looked at Bogum with Jisoo coming down the stairs as Jihoon separated with them and maybe looked for Younghoon... Bogum sat down as Jisoo gave them some snacks and hot chocolate then sat down...

"What's wrong with Taehyung?" Yoongi asked them and their smiles falter

"We'll tell you guys... but Jungkook?" She called and I looked at her

"I think Taehyung will tell you everything himself..." she said and I was about to say something but she cut me off

"I talked to him and he said ok... and it's time for him to tell you everything..." she added and I nodded

She stood up and gestured for me to follow her... I looked at my friends and they gave me and reassuring smile as they encouraged me to go and I only followed Jisoo... we walked upstairs and she pointed at the big doors in front of me and she nodded towards me to go in then left me alone... I looked at the big doors and took a deep breath and exhaled and knocked on the door then I heard a soft yet deep 'come in' so I entered and I looked at Taehyung as he also looked at me with a little painful smile as tears were in his eyes...

"Hi Kookie... I guess it's time for us to talk..."

____________________________________

Next chapter is for them to finally talk and for both of them to let everything out...
Hope you guys enjoyed!
❤🐰🐯💜