(Operation: Failed)

Taehyung's pov

After I told them the plan, we started to move... we all seperated but I decided to distract the other goons as Bogum hyung and Seojoon hyung join the others on board on the ship as I'll join them later... I moved in the shadows so I wouldn't be noticed by the armed men even though I'm armed and powerful... I couldn't risk my energy just yet... so I decided to use the tranquilizer Tzuyu made for me back then... it was her first invention she made with mom... it had infinite tranquilizing darts and if it hits someone it wouldn't be noticeable... but I still have to use it wisely... I took cover as I saw some men by the entrance... I knew the others have found other ways to get into the cruise and so have I... but it's not the entrance... I couldn't risk to look over as the men had some kind of night vision goggles... hmm... not bad... but I have night vision contact lenses that was gave by my mother from my 17th birthday... but enough about that... I flicked my wrist watch and sent a mini drone for Jihoon to check the surroundings...

"Agent Deok-hwa, how many?" I asked through the piece and heard a little stammer from it

"4 in front of you... 2 on the north, east and west from you V" I heard Jihoon say

I only hummed in thought... and decided to use the tranquilizer... I aimed at the men and fired the tranquilizer... and all of the 10 men dropped to the ground and I made my way towards them and stole an I.D and sneaked into the small space on the ship and got in... I flicked my wrist watch again and the drone from earlier came out and checked the surroundings as I reached for my earpiece again and tried to contact the others...

"Guys... where are you? I'm in" I whispered enough for all of them to hear but none of them answered

"Guys?" I called out in worry but still no answer

"Guys, come on... this isn't funny!" I whispered-yell but none of them still answered then my earpiece rang and I clicked it

"Guy-"

"V!! Get out of here while you still can!!" I heard Bogum's voice from the other line

"What's happening?! Where are you guys?! I'm coming!! Just hang o-"

"No V!!! They're after you!! Escape right now while you can!! Get back-up!!" Seojoon yelled and I grew anxious then my earpiece rang again so I clicked it

"Deok-hwa wha-"

"Taehyung hyung!!! They're right!! They're coming after you!! They destroyed the drone!! Get out of there!! We'll call for back- GAHH!!!"

"JIHOON!!" I whispered-yell as the other line was no more

I was panicking a little... then I heard foot steps so I decided to hide behind a huge pillar... I tried to be quiet as possible so they won't see and notice me... and when I made sure that it was all clear... I got up from my hiding place and tried to escape to call for back-up... but I stopped in my place as I looked at the person in front of me in disgust and hatred as she only looked at me with a sickening smile...

"Long time no see senpai~" she said

I almost gagged at her disgusting voice then the next thing I knew was that someone knocked me out... but not before I broke the ring on my finger in case events like these happen to me, Jimin and Jin... then I was completely passed out...

.................

Darkness... was the only thing present all around me... I tried to open my eyes when I keep on hearing voices calling out to me... then I finally had the strength to open my eyes... and when I opened them... I looked around and my eyes widen when I saw them... Seojoon, Bogum, Sungjae, Wooshik, Hyunsik, Minho, Younghoon, Jihoon, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok, my mother and Tzuyu in separated cells... I tried to reach out but I groaned when I saw that I was cuffed and chained to a chair...

"T-Tae...?" My eyes widen again as I heard the voice

I missed Jungkook the whole night then my blood boiled when I saw his state... his arms were chained to a wall as he sat down on the cold metal floor... I teared up when I saw him bruised and chapped lips... I didn't even notice my tears fell as I saw the others in the same state... bruised... but my hyungs were worse... they had bloodied bruises, black eyes and busted lips while Younghoon and Jihoon were sparred but just little bruises...

"You look ugly when you cry senpai~" I almost puked when I heard that disgusting voice again

"Lee Irene" I gritted my teeth in anger and rage as I said that name

"Aww~ senpai!! You remembered me~!!" She exclaimed happily and I only glared at her

"Bitch" I said again and she pouted and I gagged at her look

"Oh don't worry senpai~ we'll be together soon~" she purred in my ear and I spat on her face

She screamed in disgust and looked at me with pure anger as I only smirked... then she slapped me hard then left the room... I looked at the others and Jungkook as they all looked at me worriedly but I only smiled then I started feeling nauseous and puked a little and then my eyes widen when I saw that I puked blood and I heard Jungkook and the others gasp (A/N: Exclude Hwarang) as my mom screamed my name...

"Tae!!" He screamed as tears pool in his eyes

"I-I'm fine... I-" I couldn't finish my sentence when I puked again and more blood came out with a little acid

"No! You're not fine!!" I heard Jungkook yell

I looked at him and smiled weakly as my head started to spin... then we all looked at the door as it opened and Jeon Jackson stepped inside and my eyes widen as I can say for the others as we all looked at the person standing beside Jungkook's father with an evil smirk on his face then he chuckled evilly as he looked at me...

"Well Agent V... it seems to me that you have failed again... so name your operation to... Operation: Failed"

____________________

Who do you lovelies think that person is?
And how does he know Taehyung's undercover name?

Find out next chapter~